All the candidates who couldn’t register for NEET still have a chance as the registration date is drawn forward. The new deadline for the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2019 (NEET) is 7th December 2018.
The news is confirmed by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is responsible for conducting the exam. Aspirants who want to register for the same can visit the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) i.e. www.nta.ac. in and follow the steps given below.
Here are the steps to apply for National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2019 (NEET):
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- A link, ‘NEET (UG) 2019’ will be visible on the homepage. Click on it.
- After clicking on it, you will be sent to a new webpage.
- Further, click on the link ‘Proceed to apply online for NEET (UG) 2019’
- The form will appear. Now, fill all the required details.
NEET 2019: The pattern will be the same as last year
The NEET UG will be conducted on 5th May 2019. The number of languages will be the same as the last year.
Keeping the request of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in mind, the pattern and languages are maintained as of the last year.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019:
- The candidates from the age of 17 to 25 years up till 5th May 2019 can apply for NEET.
- The aspirants must have done 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology.
- He/she must know the English language.
NEET 2019 Important Dates
|NEET Application Form Released||1st November 2019|
|Commencing of NEET Application Form||7th December 2019|
|Dates for Online Correction of Application Details||March 2020|
|NEET Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2020|
|NEET Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|The announcement of NEET 2018 Result||5th June 2020|
|The beginning of the Counselling Process||After result declaration|
- The application fees will cost Rs 750 for students who belong from SC, ST, PWD, and transgender category.
- The Unreserved category will have to pay Rs 1400 for the application form.