The online application process for MDS has started. NEET MDS is the only entrance exam which will be considered for getting admitted into MDS. Neither on the state level or on institution level, no other entrance exam will be conducted or counted for admission. The application process for NEET MDS 2019 has commenced today and will terminate on 6 November 2018 at 11:55 pm.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET MDS 2019
The applicants of MDS programme should have a degree of Bachelors in Dental Surgery from a recognised University or institute. The University should have a permanent or provisional registration by the State Dental Council. The candidate should have worked as a rotatory internship for at least a year in a certified Dental college.
NOTE: Applicants are recommended to go through the brochure for more information regarding eligibility.
APPLICATION FOR NEET MDS 2019 ADMISSION
Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria of MDS can apply by simply visiting the official website of the of NBE i.e. www.nbe.edu.in .
The give points must be kept in mind while the application form.
- Visit the website of NBE and fill the registration form carefully.
- The candidate will be sent an SMS or Email in which User ID and Password will be mentioned.
- Now, fill the application form and upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Choose the city in which you are comfortable to give entrance exam.
- Make the payment using Debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Get the application form in the printed form and make sure transaction ID is mentioned on it.
- The entrance exam for Master in Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) will be conducted on December 14, 2018.
- For NEET MDS admission form, the reserved category has to pay Rs. 2750 for SC/ST/PWD (PH) while the candidates who belong form General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 3750.