Board exams are hardly a few weeks away. Students need to brush up their study skills in order to get with good marks and essential for them to prepare well in last peak hours along with time management. Along with the students, it is also the duty of parents to motivate their kids so as to overcome peer pressure of Board exams and let them freely do their exams.
The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) is an accreditation acquired by an understudy on fruitful fulfilment of an examination toward the finish of concentrate at the optional tutoring level in India.
Kerala SSLC has declared its new timetable for annual examination for class 10th which are scheduled to be held till 28th of March, beginning from 13th of March with First Language Paper.
Exam schedule for the Kerala SSLC 2020
March 13, 2020
First Language Part 1
March 14, 2020
First Language Part 2
March 18, 2020
March 19, 2020
March 20, 2020
Second Language English
March 21, 2020
Third Language Hindi/General Knowledge
March 25, 2020
March 27, 2020
March 28, 2020
Preparation Tips for Kerala SSLC Board Exams:
- Study regularly.
- Review sample papers.
- Focus on managing time.
- Practise Writing.
- Use a marker and colour basic points in a book or your notes, use a colour tap for marking page so that you can switch directly.
- Refer books according to the website like we have NCERT books for basics.
- A timetable is important for scheduling your studies.
- Take a pause of 30 mins between two large interval sitting.
Simple Steps to download Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020 Pdf:
To download Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020 pdf from the official site, you need to follow the simple steps.
How to check the online portal for the exams timetable:
- Go to the official website.
- Go to students’ corner or notification tab.
- Click on timetable updated and go for download.
- Save the file as pdf and better take a hard copy to paste it in your study room.
Kerala SSLC Admit Card:
- The student should proactively download their admit card from the official website to avoid a rush and being panicked at last moment.
- All students need to carry their admit card to the examination centre for the entry in an examination, failing which won’t allow any student to attend the exams.
- Students must verify their admit cards with all the details mentioned in it like photograph, name, examination centre, roll number, address, signature etc. twice for smooth conduct of the examinations without any obstruction leading in a delay of examinations.
- Follow the instruction written on admit card before you leave for the exam.
Check & Download Kerala SSLC Time Table 2020 >> Click Here
All the best wishes for exam candidates and wish you good luck with your hard work.