The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is a universal bank providing a wide range of financial products and services including deposits, loans, payment services and investment solution. Currently, this organisation has published the notification to fill IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2019 for 600 vacancies. It is great news for all those candidates who want to make their career in the Banking Sector. Candidates who have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university in India are eligible to fill up the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2019.
The IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2019 is accessible from its official website @ www.idbibank.in. The last date for applying to IDBI Bank Assistant Manager recruitment is 03 July 2019. The exam will be scheduled on the 21 July 2019. Applicants are suggested to complete their application process before the deadline.
Information Brochure of the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2019
Name of the Organization
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
Total No. of Vacancies
21 - 28 years
23 July 2019
Last Date to Apply
03 July 2019
Eligibility Criteria and Age Relaxation
- Applicants must have graduated from a recognised university in India.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Computers.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
Other Backward Category (Non-creamy layer)
Persons with Disabilities
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers(SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismiss or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service
Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Persons affected by 1984 riots
IDBI Online Examination Pattern and Details
- The Exam of IDBI will be held in Online mode
- All questions will be of MCQs (Objective Type)
- There will be five choices for each question.
- The paper will carry a maximum of 200 marks.
- The time duration for the IDBI paper will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be negative marking for each incorrect answer.
The questions will be asked from the following areas:
Name of the Test
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis and Interpretation
Composite time of 2 hours
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
How to fill the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2019
Here, aspiring candidates can get detailed information regarding the application procedure.
- At first, candidates should visit the official website of the IDBI.
- Click on the “Current Opening ” under “Careers” tab on the homepage of the site.
- On the current page, you will see two links read as
Online Application for Admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20
- Click on the 2nd link to open the application form for “Admissions to Manipal School of Banking-2019-20”.
- As you click on that, a new window will open on your computer screen.
- On the top of the page, you will see options for Application login.
- If you are a new user then click on your “Registration” otherwise click on the “Login”.
- Click on the Registration tab. As you click on that link, a registration form will be available on your screen.
- Fill your basic details, personal Email ID and mobile number and click on “Send Mobile OTP”.
- OTP will be sent to your registered number. Catch the OTP and enter in the required field.
- At last, hit on the “submit” tab.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- Enter the required credentials such as User Id and Password
- Hit on the “Log in”.
- If you forget your Password or User Id then click on “Forgot User ID / Password”.
- After login, accept the IDBI’s Terms and Conditions by clicking on the Accept tab.
- Your Application Form will be divided into the following pages/tabs/sections:
- Personal Details.
- Education & Experience Details
- Photo Upload.
- Signature Upload.
- Fill the required credentials and upload the scanned documents.
- Before submission of the application form, candidates should preview the form.
- Later, click on the “Proceed to Pay” for submitting the application fees.
- You have to click on “Make a Payment” to select the payment method.
- The payment will be done only in online mode.
Important Documents that are required to upload during the application:
- 10th or 12th standard marksheet
- School leaving certificate
- Birth certificate
- All semester wise or year wise individual mark sheets.
- All mark sheets pertaining to improvement in the marks [i.e. If the candidates have made more than one attempt to obtain pass or improve marks of any subject in any of the semester (s) or year(s)]
- Degree or provisional pass certificate.
- Work Experience (If Any)
- Caste Certificate (Copy of Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST and OBC category candidates)
- PWD Certificate
- Photo identity such as PAN card/Driving License/ passport/ voters ID card/UID card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted \Officer
- Written Test Followed by Personal Interview
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2019 Quick Links
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Online Form