DUET Result 2023
Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam can check their results online through the DU’s official website. This will be the only mode to check the result of this entrance exam.
The DU Entrance Exam Result will be declared on 25 June 2023. After the announcement of the result, the university will publish the admission list for UG and PG-based admission.
Candidates who qualify for the entrance test will be invited by the authorities for counseling.
DU Cut-Off 2023
This university will release the cut-off list for UG merit-based courses only. Delhi University's cut-off will be announced in July 2023. The cut-off is the minimum mark that candidates have to acquire in order to crack the examination.
Delhi University (DU) Merit List 2023
The university will prepare a list on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the DU Entrance Exam. Delhi university's merit list 2023 will be released after the announcement of the result.
Those candidates whose roll number will be displayed in the merit list will be eligible for the admission procedure.
The merit list will contain the following details:
- Roll number
- Allotted department / College name
- College preference
- Category filled by the candidate
How to Check DUET Result 2023
Candidates should follow this procedure to check DU Entrance Exam Result:
- Visit the link https://www.du.ac.in/
- Click on that link.
- The homepage of Delhi University will be displayed.
- Search the respective course & click on it.
- Next, Candidates will Enter the DU form number and their date of birth.
- After submitting details, candidates will have to click on the “View Scorecard” button.
- The result will appear in PDF format.
- Check your result or take a printout of it for further reference.
Reservation in DU
Below, we are providing a list of reservations of seats for different categories:
||7 ½ %
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Delhi University Counselling 2023
- The counseling (verification of documents) will be started after the declaration of the result.
- DU Counselling will be started in the month of July 2023.
- Candidates who get an allotment of course or college will be required to produce the necessary documents at the time of admission.
- Candidates will have to report to the allotted college for document verification.
- The choice of subject or trade will be done at the time of application form filling. To confirm their admission candidates will have to pay an admission fee.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of the DUEE Result 2023.
On the day of document verification, the candidates need to bring the following documents in original with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
- Class 10th Certificate or certificate indicating name, date of birth, and parent name.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate, if applicable.
Steps to Follow After DU Entrance Exam Result 2023
After the result for the DU entrance exam, 2023 is declared, the candidates will be allotted seats in order of the rank they obtained as per their preferences of subjects, till all seats in the particular college are occupied.
These are the following stages of the admission process:
- Admission Form
- Payment of Fees
- Choice of Allotment
- Subsequent Rounds of Allotment
- Spot Counselling Rounds (if required): Allotment after Online Allotments
- More spot counseling rounds (if required)
DU Entrance Exam Result Methodology
The ranking of the students at Delhi University is done as follows:
- BTech, BA, B.EI.ED., BA(H)MMC, and FYIPJ courses - The ranking of the candidate is done on the basis of their performance in the test.
- BA(H)BE, BMS, BBA(FIA), courses- Ranking is done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance test and in-class 12th (as per eligibility) giving each the weights of 65% and 35% respectively.
- BSc course – marks scored in the written test and the trials are used for the ranking.
- B.A.(Hons.) Music – marks scored in the practical test are used for ranking.
Tie Breaker Criteria for DU Entrance Exam Result 2023
Tie Breaker Criteria for UG Courses:
When two or more candidates will get the tie their results will be decided on the following basis:
- Candidates with a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying exam will be considered first for allotment or admission.
- In case there is still a tie, the candidates who are having higher entrance test scores will be considered first for allotment/admission.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the applicant with an earlier date of birth will be considered for allotment.
Tie Breaker Criteria for PG Courses:
- Candidates with a higher percentage in the Qualifying Examination are given the preference in the merit list.
- In case there is still a tie, the candidates with a higher percentage in the final year of a bachelor’s degree are given preference, then the preceding year, and so on.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the applicant with a higher percentage of marks 12th will be given preference.
DU Admission 2023 Fees
Upon verification of documents, a link for payment of the fee will be activated in the applicant's portal. Candidates need to pay the required amount of fee online within the given period of time to enroll in the program.
This is the detailed article on DU Entrance Exam Result 2023 wherein we explained DU University, DU Entrance Result, Cut-off, Merit List, dates, How to Check Delhi University Exam Result for 2023, and What after DU entrance result is announced. And some details regarding admission and admission payment fees.