Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU) has latterly issued the application forms for various courses on the 6th of April, 2020. All those students who aspire to enroll in admission in the university can fill up the application form of CSJMU 2020 and acquire every essential detail regarding the exam by accessing the official website of CSJMU @ www.kanpuruniversity.org.
As per the reports, the university has published the 2020 application forms for various undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in different streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Management, and Medicine. The last day of the registration process is 15th of May, 2020 and the admit card for the exam will be released in the last week of May, 2020. CSJMU has scheduled the date of examination on 8th to 10th of June 2020. Students can pay their application form fee through online mode by using the credit card and debit card or net banking.
Synopsis of CSJMU 2020 Online Forms
CSJMU 2020 Entrance Exam
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU)
Application form Release Date
12th of April, 2020
Last date to register
15th of May, 2020
Law, Engineering, Management, Medical
Mode of applying
Essential Highlights of CSJMU:
- Boys/Girls Hostel with mess and indoor games facility
- Wi-Fi campus
- Hi-tech Digital Library
- Shopping Complex and Cafeteria
- Bank and A.T.M.
- 24x7 electricity supply
- National level stadium & swimming pool
- Multipurpose hall for Indoor games
- Health Centre (with Ambulance)
- Bus Service
- Well-equipped gym with the air-conditioned facility.
- Internal security with Police Chowki at the Main Entrance
- N.C.C. (Air Wing) and N.S.S.
- Special free coaching classes for students of weaker section
How to apply for CSJMU 2020 Online Forms?
Step 1: Do Register yourself
- Go to the official website of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU).
- Search out “Notices” section, and then find out a notice that read as CSJMU 2020 Application Forms”.
- Readout all the necessary instructions carefully.
- Now, complete the registration procedure by providing personal details like phone number, email id, and name.
Step 2: Fill up CSJMU 2020 Online Form
- In the second step, candidates need to log in to the website with credentials like registration number and password.
- Fill out all the necessary details asked in the spaces to end up the education-oriented essential details (whichever is applicable).
- Here, upload your mark sheet and obtained marks in percentage form.
- Enter all the details such as father’s name, mother’s name and fixed up a security question according to your choice from the drop-down.
Step 3: Now upload Photographs and Signature
- Once the students complete the application form process, candidates now have to upload all the educational qualifications, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not range higher than the prescribed size and must be in the JPG format.
- The photographs of the candidates must be colored one with a moderate background and signature that must be written in the running handwriting.
Step 4: Lastly pay the Application Form Fee
At the last stage, candidates need to pay their application form fees according to the category details, so the application form fee is as follows
Application Form Fee
Particulars mentioned on CSJMU 2020 Online Form:
The application form of CSJMU 2020 Online forms will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of candidates
- Marital Status
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address
CSJMU 2020: Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who’ll meet the eligibility criteria of the CSJMU 2020 examination will only be considered eligible to appear for the 2020 entrance exam. Below, we have listed the criteria that need to be followed by every aspiring candidate.
Under Graduate Courses- Candidates who have passed 10+2 level Intermediate Examination, with other relevant subjects with 50% marks for general and OBC whereas for SC/ST, the aggregate percentile for 45% from a recognized board.
Post Graduates Courses- All those who hold any Graduation Degree in any of the related subjects with 50% of the minimum marks for CSJMU and 45% for SC/ST from a recognized university.
CSJMU 2020: Exam Pattern
Here we have given the examination pattern of CSJMU 2020 which is as follows:
Mode of CSJMU 2020
Written exam (Pen and Paper mode).
Type of questions
CSJMU 2020: Syllabus
The syllabus of CSJMU 2020 entrance examination comprises of the following subjects for which all the aspiring female candidates have to prepare:
- General Knowledge
- General English
CSJMU EE Medical Exam Pattern:
Mode of Exam- offline mode.
Type of questions- 0bjective types.
There is a sum of about 100 questions in CSJMU EE Medical entrance exam pattern which is as follows:
No of questions
Botany & Zoology
CSJMU 2020 Quick Links