Bundelkhand University (BU), Jhansi has commenced the online registration process for the aspirants to seek admissions into Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses on 4th of April, 2019. All the students who wish to sit in this university entrance examination can fill-up the application form and avail every essential information by accessing the official website of BU, Jhansi @ www.bujhansi.ac.in.
As per the information, the university has scheduled the last day to apply for the entrance exam online forms is 25th of May, 2019 whereas the last day to pay the online registration fee is 30th of May, 2019. For merit basis, the due date for filling the application forms is 15th of June, 2019 while the date for making payment is 20th of June, 2019. The examination date of BU Jhansi has been settled for 9th of June, 2019 for all the courses but for B.El.Ed and B.Sc Nursing, the date is the 8th of June, 2019.
Synopsis of BU Jhansi Admission Online Forms 2019
BU Jhansi 2019 Entrance Exam
Bundelkhand University (BU), Jhansi
Application Form Release Date for the Entrance test based courses
4th of April, 2019
Last date to register for Entrance test based courses
25th of May, 2019
Application Form Release Date for merit-based courses
4th of April, 2019
Last date to register for merit-based courses
15th June 2019
Jhansi, Lucknow, Gwalior, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, and Chhatarpur
How to apply for BU Jhansi 2019 Online Forms?
Step 1: Do Register yourself
- Go to the official website of BU Jhansi.
- Go to the “Notices” section, and then find out “BU Jhansi 2019 Online forms”.
- Read out all the vital instructions carefully.
- Now, complete the registration process by giving personal details including phone number, email id, and name.
Step 2: Fill up the BU Jhansi 2019 Online Form
- At the second move, candidates need to log in to the website with credentials like registration number and password.
- Fill out every personal detail asked to end up the education-oriented essential details (whichever is applicable).
- Here, upload your marksheet and obtained marks in the percentile form.
- Enter all the details such as father’s name, mother’s name and fixed up a security question according to your choice from the drop-down.
Step 3: Now, upload Photographs and Signature
- Once the student has registered himself by filling the application form, candidates now have to upload all the educational qualification, then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- The size of the photograph and signature must not range higher than prescribed size and must be in the JPG format.
- The photographs of the candidates must be colored one with a moderate background and signature that must be written in the running handwriting.
Step 4: Pay the Application Form Fee
At last applicants of Bundelkhand University, 2019 need to pay the application form fee after filling all the essentials details. Here is the account of the payments modes that’ll be accepted:
- Internet banking
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Bank challan
▶ Application Form Fee For Admission through Entrance Test:
- For Unreserved Students - Rs.1100/-
- For Unreserved Students(With late fee) - Rs.1100 + Rs.600(late fee)
- For S.C and S.T Students - Rs.550/-
- For S.C and S.T Students(With late fee) - Rs.550 + Rs.600(late fee)
▶ Application Form Fee For Direct Admission:
- For Unreserved Students - Rs.700/-
- For Unreserved Students(With late fee) - Rs.700 + Rs.300 (late fee)
- For S.C and S.T Students - Rs.350
- For S.C and S.T Students(With late fee) - Rs.350 + Rs.300(late fee)
Particulars mentioned on BU Jhansi 2019 Online Forms
The application form of BU Jhansi 2019 online form will comprise of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of candidates
- Marital Status
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address
BU Jhansi 2019 Eligibility Criteria:-
All the candidates who’ll meet the eligibility criteria of the BU Jhansi 2019 exam will only be considered eligible to appear for the 2019 recruitment. Below, we have listed the criteria that need to be followed by every aspiring candidate:
According to Bundelkhand University, there are several rules and regulations that applicants need to follow but here there’s a relief for the students as there is no specified age limit.
- For seeking admission at Bundelkhand University, it is very essential for the applicants to meet the eligibility criteria of the university.
- For UG programmes, applicants must have completed their 12th level or must be waiting for his/her result of qualifying the exam or appearing in the qualifying exam.
- All those applicants who are willing to enroll admission in Bundelkhand University 2019 PG programmes, then they must have completed their graduation and must be waiting or appearing for the result of qualifying graduation exam.
BU Jhansi 2019 Exam Pattern:
BU Jhansi 2019 Entrance Test
Mode of Exam
2 hours (for all courses)
Total No of Questions
No of Sections in Question Paper
2 sections (each comprising 50 ques)
9th of June, 2019
BU Jhansi 2019: Subjects
Here we have listed the subjects that will be covered in BU Jhansi 2019 entrance test which is as follows:
➪ General Knowledge
➪ Numerical Aptitude
BU Jhansi 2019 Quick Links: