2019 board examinations are on the head and will be happening very soon. Let us have a look at the some of details which have been released by the BSEAP. And get to know more about admit cards availability. The Andhra Pradesh board released the hall tickets for class 10th board examinations today itself. BSEAP 10th hall tickets can be downloaded by respective schools as well as form the provided official website provided by the Kendra. Examinations will be starting on March 18, 2019, and will end on April 2, 2019. BSEAP is known to declare the result for board exams in record time and hence this year too the result for an AP class 10th board exam should be expected by the end of April.
- The first examination for Andhra Pradesh class 10 students is of:
- First Language Paper I (Group A)/ (Composite Course).
- The examination ends with SSC Vocational Course Theory on April 2, 2019.
Note:- A very important issue now student have to wait for the results after their examinations.
Ap Class 10 Hall Ticket:
- The easiest way to download the hall ticket is to download it from the official website of Andhra Pradesh board.
- Take a print out with yourself as a precaution measure so that you can be sure regarding the availability of admit card with yourself. Also, take out a photocopy of AP class 10 hall ticket for further usage.
Dates to be noted
Andhra Pradesh class 10 Admit Card 2019
Andhra Pradesh class 10 Time Table
Date of Examinations
18 March 02 April 2019
Without Hall ticket, there will be no entry for the students in the examinations hall. Those who don’t have the one they will be prohibited from the centre. Candidates appearing they must bring their hall ticket. No entry would be accepted of a candidate on other candidate’s hall ticket.
Tips; How to download Ap class 10 hall ticket:
- Visit the official website “aglasem.com”. To make it easier there is a link provided on the left side on the welcome page itself. Candidate can download it from there as well.
- A page will be open after that click on the link shown above.
- Then enter the user name, the password for login.
- Click on the “login-button”
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Now a candidate can download it and must take two printouts from the exam point of view.
Mentioned information in the ap class 10 hall ticket:-
Candidates must have to confirm regarding many things as well as authentication of hall ticket. When a candidate will download a admit card then she/he will get following pieces of information mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Exams Timings
- Exam Schedule
- Exam centre
- Some important instructions regarding exams etc.
Note:- To have more information regarding any issue, a candidate can check on an official website “www.bse.ap.gov.in”.