College Disha

AIEEE 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Admit Card & Result

23 Jul, 2024

AIEEE Application Form

Details of AIEEE 2024 Application Form

All the students who want to do their engineering in the IIT or want to get into the NIT or the top engineering colleges in India are required to sit for the AIEEE 2024 examination. The AIEEE 2024 is widely known as the JEE Main 2024.

Candidates interested in the examination are required to fill out the online application and sit for the exam. For more updates on AIEEE 2024, read the entire blog:

The JEE MAIN 2024 or AIEEE 2024 application form will be available online and will also be accepted online. This year 40% weightage will be given to class 12th marks and the rest 60% will be given to JEE MAIN scores. All the candidates are advised to apply online for the AIEEE 2024 exam before the deadline.

AIEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria

  • Candidates who are born on October 1, 1996, or after that are eligible to sit in the AIEEE 0r JEE MAIN 2024. Candidates belonging to SC/ST & PWD categories will be given a relaxation of 5 years.
  • The Date of Birth mentioned in the Secondary Board/ University Certificate will be taken into consideration for AIEEE 2024.
  • Candidates must have passed the 12th in 2024 or before 2024. Those who have not passed class 12th will not be eligible for this.
  • One must have had 5 subjects in the Science stream in class 12th to be eligible for the AIEEE 2024. Candidates who have has 4 subjects in class 12th won’t be allowed to sit in the exam.

AIEEE 2024: Overview

Application Form Availability Date September
Last date of the Application form to submit October
Last day to Pay Registration Fee October
JEE Main 2024 Registration is open again - -
Application Correction October
Change exam center cities in the application form - -
Download the Admit Card December
JEE Main 2024 Exam Date January
Answer Key publish date January
All India Ranks announce for JEE Main 2024 January

Important points to remember for AIEEE 2024 Aspirants

The application form for all the AIEEE 2024 aspirants will be available online mode. Offline applicants won’t be entertained. The only mode to register yourself & appear for the exam is online mode. You can register yourself online by visiting www.jeemain.nic.in.

  • You have to ensure that you follow all the guidelines released by the NTA while filling out the form.

  • You only have to fill out & submit one application form. Submission of multiple application forms may lead you to rejection.

  • You have to ensure that the spelling of your name on your DOB, 10th & 12th certificate is the same as what you have filled in the application form.

  • You can make the payment for the application fee using your UPI ID, Debit & Credit Card. Please remember that the application fee is not refundable.

  •  In case you make any mistake in the application form, then a correction window will open for you for a certain section after the application process is over.

AIEEE 2024 Result

  • Once the exam is over for JEE MAIN, the results will be out on the official website.

  • The result will be out in the online mode; it won’t be available in the offline mode anywhere.

  • The candidates have to log in to their portals on the official website to get the results.

  • The results of class 12th also have some weightage in the JEE MAIN this year.

  • All the candidates are required to have their phone no., and email addresses.

  • In case, there is some kind of change in your class 12th marks, you have to upload a copy of the revised or changed mark sheet on the official website.

Copyright @2024.www.collegedisha.com. All rights reserved