November 5, 2020, is set as the deadline to apply for the following scholarship. The neuroscience Scholarship program is only applicable to candidates who want to pursue MSc in India. This policy is released only for the current academic session i.e. 2020.
- Only female candidates can apply.
- The applicant must be a graduate with at least 60% marks.
- Candidate should have the desire to study MSc in Neuroscience.
- All candidates who enrolled in the 1st and 2nd year are also eligible.
All-female candidates who apply for this scholarship will be offered fee waiver which will include tuition as well as other fees to be paid to the institute/university.
All the interested female candidates who want to apply can visit the link given below.
Direct link: https://www.buddy4study.com/scholarship/tata-trusts-women-
All the documents below are mandatory to be submitted:
- Attested mark sheet(s)
- Research document(s)
- Fee receipt
- Letter from college as per specimen
- Bank details (canceled cheque/passbook)
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an in-person interview in Mumbai and applicants who can’t visit there can simply give their interview via Skype (if in case you don’t have Skype id, Kindly create one)
Terms and Conditions
- The Neuroscience Scholarship offered by Tata Trusts is only applicable for this academic session i.e. 2018-2019 and for pursuing MSc. in India only.
- Documents uploaded should be carefully scanned.
- Unclear documents and the submission of all the documents which are not mentioned in the list will not be considered.
- The non-sectarian organization, Tata Trusts have no intermediates or agents. If any person claims to be associated with Tata Trusts should be trusted. One can directly inform the Tata Trusts about the same.
- Trustees will be the final body to decide the award of scholarships.
- No candidate will have access to their form once submitted.
Deadline Date for form submission: November 5, 2020