UP BTC (D.El.Ed) Counseling Schedule 2020 1st 2nd Round Admission Dates:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is the governing body that is responsible for recruiting eligible for the post of teacher in the Uttar Pradesh State. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) formerly known as BTC (Basic Training Certificate). This is a diploma course for teacher education. After completing this course, diploma holders will be eligible to apply for the government teaching recruitment process. They are eligible to teach Class 1 to Class 8 students in government schools. Today, the notification regarding the UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020 has been notified by the examination regulatory authority of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who want to get admission in any UP D.El.Ed Colleges must have to take part in UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020. For this, fill the registration form is available on its official site.
Candidates who have completed the online application process successfully thereafter UP D.El.Ed College Counselling Schedules 1st 2nd Round Admission Dates will be published online only on its official website @updeled.gov.in. Below, you can find the important dates regarding UP BTC D.El.Ed Counseling Schedule 2020 or UP D.El.Ed College Counselling Registration date & fees.
UP D.El.Ed Online Application Notification
26 June 2020
UP D.El.Ed Application form Started
27 June 2020
UP D.El.Ed Online Application Deadline
11 July 2020 (06:00 pm)
Last date to pay the application fees
12 July 2020
Last date to take a print out of the application form
13 July 2020
Ist round - UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020
17 July 2020
Last date to upload documents
5 August 2020
6 August 2020
2nd round - UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020
From 16 Aug to 26 Aug 2020
6 Sep 2020
UP D.EL.Ed Counselling Schedule 2020 (Notification)
UP D.EL.Ed Counselling Schedule 2020:1st 2nd Round Online Counseling Process
Step 1 – Registration, Document uploading & Payment of counseling fee
- First, Interested candidates should visit the official website of D.EL.ED. They can register themselves by clicking on the Registration icon on the home page of the site.
- Afterward, they will have to provide their D.EL.ED 2020 roll number, the application number, father’s name and candidate’s date of birth, etc..
- After the successful registration, candidates will be required to pay the admission fees through online mode (credit/debit card or net banking).
- Upload the scanned documents Also, the required documents are to be uploaded.
- UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020 fee details are mentioned below in the table. Here, you can see that UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020 fees are different for different category students.
General & OBC candidates
SC & ST candidates
Step 2 - Know State Rank.
- By clicking on the View button, you can know the state rank of UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020.
Step 3 – Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Click on the ‘Online Choice Filling’ tab. As you click on that link, the candidate will proceed to a new page where he/she will be asked to enter the information about roll number, topic, birth date, and password.
- Now, they have to click ‘Confirm details’ to proceed further.
- As per your eligibility criteria and marks, the candidate will be asked to enter their choice form. After filling the form, click on ‘Save & proceed’.
- Now, you should take two printouts of your form for further usage.
Step 3: UP D.El.Ed College Counselling Seat Allotment Result
- The result will be declared on the informed dates on the official website.
Step 4 – Seat Info and Report at respective university
- After completing the aforementioned steps of UP D.El.Ed Counselling 2020, the candidate can reach their respective universities with the required documents.
- While you are going to visit the allotted college then you should carry the below documents along with your security deposit receipt, allocation form.
UP D.El.Ed (BTC) Admission Procedure 2020:
- Once the BTC Counselling 2020 process is over, candidates should have to report at the allotted college/university with a provisional allotment letter.
- They have to pay the remaining amount of fee & all relevant documents (Original & one set of self-attested photocopies) to confirm their seat & admission.
Documents Required –
At the time of UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020, applicants have to upload the given documents/certificates:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub-Category Certificate
- UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Parents (If pass the qualifying exam outside of UP)
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
UP D.El.Ed College Counselling 2020 (Quick Links)
UP D.El.Ed (BTC) College Counselling 2020
UP D.El.Ed (BTC) CANDIDATE CHOICE FILLING 2020
UP D.El.Ed (BTC) SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT 2020
UP D.El.Ed (BTC) Notification Pdf link