National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is organised for medical students who want to get admitted in graduate and postgraduate medical course and dental course from a renowned government or private medical college. Applicants can simply visit the official website and register for NEET 2019.
NEET 2019: Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to access the admit card from 15th April 2019 onwards.
- The result is scheduled to be announced on 5th May 2019.
NEET 2019: Steps to Register:
- Candidates who want to register for NEET 2019 can visit the official website i.e. nta.ac.in.
- Now, you need to click on ‘NEET’ application form.
- Login in with valid user id and password.
- Fill all the required details.
- Proceed further by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the page that appears after submitting and take the print out of the same for future use.
NEET 2019: Important Dates
From 1st November 2018 to 30th November 2018: Online registration process of NEET 2019
15th April 2019: Candidates will be able to download their admit cards.
5th May 2018: NEET 2019 will be held.
5th June 2019: The result will be announced.
NEET UG 2019: Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of NEET is simple. Here are the instructions:
- In total, 3 hours will be allotted to students for completion of NEET entrance exam.
- Three sections will be there in exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Total 180 questions will be there. Out of which, 90 will be of Biology and 45 each of Physics and Chemistry.
- Each correct answer will garner you wit four marks while each incorrect answer will trouble you with a negative mark.
- Unattempted questions will not make any impact on your score.
NEET 2019: Expert Video Lectures by NTA
To access the expert video lecture candidate can visit the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in.
These lectures will be available for all three subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Biology which are given by experienced IIT Professors and subject experts. One can study from these lectures and prepare well for both NEET entrance exam and upcoming board exams.