BHU UG Counselling Date 2020:
Banaras Hindu University is one of the oldest University in India. BHU conducts the entrance exam for granting the admission of the aspiring students in various UG, PG courses. The exam was held successfully and the conducting authority also declared the BHU UG PG result 2020. Now, Banaras Hindu University has published the notification regarding BHU UG Counselling Date 2020. The BHU UG Counselling Schedules 2020-21 and BHU PG Counselling Schedules 2020-21 will be commenced from 10 July 2020 and ends on 11 July 2020. Only those candidates who have qualified in the BHU UG Exam are eligible to participate in BHU UG counselling 2020. BHU conducts the counselling process in many modes. Candidates who want to pursue their graduate studies at BHU must have to go through the BHU UG online counselling process 2020.
BHU UG Counselling Date 2020
Entrance exam date
12 to 21 May 2020
17 June 2020
Counselling starts from
08 July 2020 to 13 July 2020
BHU PG Counselling Date 2020
Below find the BHU PET counselling date 2020 are tabulated below:
BHU PET 2020 Online Application begins
February 10, 2020
Last Date to apply online
March 16, 2020
BHU PET 2020 Exam Date
May 14 to May 24, 2020
BHU PET 2020 Result date
June 15 to 20, 2020
BHU PG Counselling Date 2020
Will be updated soon
BHU UG Counselling Fees and BHU PG Counselling Fees:
Candidates should have paid the BHU UG Counselling Fees and BHU PG Counselling fees. The fees will be paid as per the BHU norms. You can pay the fees via Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card. If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum-Debit Card, you can pay the fee in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. If you do not have Net Banking facility/Credit Card or ATM-cum-Debit Card then you can also pay the fee in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. For that, you need to download the duly filled up HDFC Bank challan from the Entrance Test Portal only when you select the "cash payment" option while filling the application form online.
BHU UG PG Counselling Process 2020:
Banaras Hindu University conducts only online counselling procedure for admissions to various courses during the academic session 2020-21. The following steps are considered during BHU UG PG Counselling Process 2020
Step 1: Online Preference Entry ( on or after the issue of Call Letter and before the Counseling Date )
Candidates who qualify the BHU UG PG Exam 2020 will be called for counselling for admission to a Course. Each student will require to fill up an online application form. The counselling form will be accessible from the student's section on the official site. After completing the form, candidates will receive the password. After that, candidates have to give preference for the following details.
- Honours Subject [Subject Combination] - for B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Honours Subject - for BA( Hons. )
- Choice of Course - Candidates can give the choice of courses. This option is available only if admission to more than one course. It will be done based on merit index/rank obtained in a Common Test [some of the UG programmes].
- Preference of location - [Faculty/Department on the Main Campus or RGSC or Affiliated Colleges]. This preference option will be available only if the course runs at more than one location.
- Seat Type - Whether the candidate wants seats with a regular fee-only or he/she is willing to take admission in Paid Seat if the regular fee seats are full.
Step 2: Activity on the day of Counselling
Candidates must have to reach the venue at the mentioned time and date in the call letter. Communicate to the counselling venue in charge and then mark your attendance by signing the attendance sheet with the counselling centre in charge. Talk to faculty available at the venue. If you want to change your preference then communicate to the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge for change. As the preference entry form is finalised then get the printout, sign it and submit it along with other required original documents at the Verification Desk. once the form is submitted and confirmed by the candidates on the counselling date then will not change later. After that, seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of the merit list.
Mode of Payment of Admission Fee (Regular Fee of the University): When the candidate receives the provisional admission letter from the counselling centre, he/she will e required to pay the counselling fees.
- Candidate must pay the fees online through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance Test portal.
- Candidates can also pay the Fee in cash at the Fee Counters (check the location of the nearest Fee Counter at the Counseling Centre/Venue)
Step 3: Activity on the next day of Counseling date
- Next date of the counselling date, candidates must submit the proof of payment of admission fees to the counselling centre.
- The final allotment will be done by the computer only after the expiry of payment deadline of the last date of counselling on the basis of preference of candidate given at the time of counselling.
Documents Required –
At the time of BHU Counselling 2020, applicants have to upload the given documents/certificates:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub-Category Certificate
- BHU UG PG 2020 Admit Card
- BHU UG PG 2020 Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Parents
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
BHU UG Counselling Centres 2020 and BHU PG Counselling Centres 2020:
The counselling process will be conducted at the main branch of the Banaras Hindu University. Students should visit the official site of the BHU for checking the address of BHU UG Counselling Centres 2020 and BHU PG Counselling Centres 2020.
BHU UG PG Counselling Quick Links
BHU UG/UET Counselling 2020
BHU PG/PET Counselling 2020
BHU UG PG Counselling 2020 Official site