Tamil Nadu (TN) 12th Board Admit Card 2019
- As a priority to the formation of the directorate of Government Examinations, the DPI was the ex-officio commissioner for government exams. At that time the department was having its office at Madras. The first secondary school leaving certificate exam was conducted in the year 1911. The students pursuing studies for classes X and XII they have to know that the directorate of government examinations has been entrusted with the responsibility which is very important and it's their supervision of conducting the Board examinations for these students.
- For information of students appearing for the examinations of Tamil Nadu Board, they have to be sure regarding the Tamil Nadu Board. This board is conducting examinations and issuing a certificate for diploma in Elementary Education holders: Government Technical Examinations as well as ESLC exams.
- Admit Card is a very important part for the students. It is the key holder for the students to appear for the exam in the examination hall. The Hall Tickets to publish for the students is given by the Tamil Nadu Board which is TN HSC/12th. Without the announcement by the TN board, students cannot get the Hall Tickets. There is the stamp of the Tamil Nadu on the Hall Ticket The stamp of this board to identifies whether it is original or duplicate. If any candidate carries the duplicate Hall Ticket then he/she will be responsible for it.
- Admit Card is provided in the official websites and in various Board Centres as well where students can download the Hall Ticket according to their field or stream. The official website is the best source for the students to get their admit card. Students can download the Admit Card form the official websites. The Hall Ticket can be downloaded by all the candidates such as Regular, Private, Vocational, etc. The Tamil Nadu HSC:12th Exams will be in the month of the March or April in every year so the students should get their Hall Ticket before the exams. Candidate have to check where is your location of the exam Centre, Roll Number on the admit card and other vital details carefully on TN HSC 12th Hall Ticket 2019 and if there are any errors in that then it might be redressed, as same vital details will be imprinted on the mark sheets later. All the Admit cards are provided at the schools that are affiliated to the TN HSC/12th board. If the students did not get the Admit card then he/she can download the Admit card form the official website of the Tamil Nadu HSC/12th board.
- Those applicants having an appropriate authorization from the authorities of the examinations or school experts can download the Admit card from the board site and carry it to take the examinations which are on the off chance that if your access which is a admit card is lost. New Admit Cards might be issued to Supplementary or Compartmental students giving the supplementary and Compartmental exams.
How to download Tamil Nadu 12th Admit Card:
- First visit on the official website of Tamil Nadu Board
- Now, find the link of 10th and 12th Exam Admit Card
- Enter your Roll Number and Registration Number
- Now enter your Date of Birth/ Password
- Correctly write the provided captcha code
- Click on the ‘submit button’
- Download your Admit Card
Tamil Nadu 12th Board [TN-HSC] Admit Card
Admit Card Availability Status
12th Board [TN-HSC]
Admit Card Availability Date
Directorate of Government Examinations Tamil Nadu