IPEM Group of Institutions Admission
Admission Procedure 2019-20:
Those students who are interested to take admission at the IPEM group of Institution, Ghaziabad can go through the below admission procedure. The below content will help students in admission. The student can take admission by two methods i.e. through the website or can go directly in the college.
- Firstly, students should go through the official website of the IPEM college and download the admission form for a particular course. Aspirants can get the same from the college by paying the registration fees.
- Fill all the required personal and academic credentials in the form. Also, paste the passport size photo on the form.
- After completing the form, submit it to the authorised person of the admission cell along with mandatory documents.
- Pay the course fees as per their norms.
- Transfer Certificate from Last attended institute
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
- Anti-ragging Affidavits (Student’s & Parents)
- Passport-size photo
- Migration Certificate from Last attended institute
- Character Certificate from Last attended institute
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC only)
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Rank Letter of Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
IPEM Ghaziabad Important Dates 2019 (Tentative)
Application Start Date
Application End Date
July 2, 2019
August 24, 2019
September 02, 2019
August 8, 2019
September 19, 2019
November 25, 2019
October 20, 2018
December 25, 2018
January 20, 2019
January 23, 2019
March 30, 2019
April 29 (UG), May 5 & 6 (PG)
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app