Institute of Management Education Group of Colleges Admission
- Interested applicants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can take admission in the Institute of Management Education.
- The Candidate can apply for the admission through Online Mode.
- For admission procedure, the candidate has to visit the Official website “www.imesahibabad.ac.in” of College.
- Obtain the Online application form from the website by clicking on the form link.
- Firstly, you have to register yourself by creating the User ID and Password
- After registration, the candidates have to fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned document and photographs.
- Submit the application form and pay the registration fees via Payment Gateway.
- Take the printout of fees receipt for the further process.
- 10th Mark Sheet.
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Passport-size photo.
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the Last institute.
- Migration Certificate from the Last institute.
- Character Certificate from the Last institute.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC only).
- Domicile Certificate and Aadhar Card (If Applicable).
- Anti-ragging Affidavits (Student’s and Parents).
- The college offers the Radhika scholarship facility under the scheme of Bet Bachao Beti Padhaao. This scheme is provided for only female students. For female students, there is a 50% waiver on tuition fees in each course.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app