- Admissions will be made as per rules prescribed by the M.G. Kashi Vidyapeeth, Varanasi.
- Take the admission form from college which will cost you around Rs.300. Fill the application form properly and submit it to college along with copies of mark sheets (10th and 12th) & other academic certificates.
- Don’t forget to collect your admit card at the time while submitting admission form.
- Come for counselling with your parents as per the date informed.
- If shortlisted then submit the form and fees on the counter.
Document to be brought
- Class X, XII mark sheets (Originals & Xerox)
- Transfer Certificate (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Other Certificates if any
- Four Passport size photographs
- SC/ST certificates (if applicable)
Above mentioned documents must be produced within one month of provisional admission.
The scholarship is awarded only to meritorious students as per the percentage they score in the 12th class.