To get register students can fill the form via both the modes i.e. Online and Offline mode.
Online Mode - Jagran College of Arts, Science and Commerce is affiliated to the Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University - [CSJMU], Kanpur. So, all the procedure followed is according to them.
- Aspirants can go to the official website of CSJMU i.e. “www.kanpuruniversity.org” and click on the entrance exam tab.
- Before filling the information in the form he/she may read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading, fill the form and pay the fees which are RS 600/- for unreserved category (General/ OBc) and Rs 400 for reserved category (SC/ ST).
- The fees for the same can be paid via Credit Card/ debit card and Net Banking.
- When you are done with filling all the details, recheck the form and then click on the submit button.
- A confirmation page will appear on your screen, take the print of that page for future reference.
Offline Mode - You can also send the form via post in the name of “Vice Chancellor University Entrance Exam” at the address given below:
Address: Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University,
GT Road, Kalyanpur,
Kanpur – 208024
- Original Certificates of 10th class and 12th class with at least two photocopies of each
- Original certificate/degree of the qualifying exams
- Original Admit Card with the photocopy
- Rank Card
- Bank Draft as per university guidelines
- Category certificate issued by the authority
- Medical Certificate issued by the authorised doctor
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
- The seats in the University will be reserved as per the guidelines of Uttar Pradesh government.
- All candidates who belong from reserved category need to attach their reservation certificate along with the admission form of the University.
- Vacant seats of ST category will be transferred to SC while the vacant seats of SC will be further transferred to OBC.