J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education Admission
How to apply?
Candidates can simply visit their website and download the form, fill in the details and submit the form. You can pay by debit or credit card.
If you want to apply offline then follow the following steps:
- Either you can visit the website and download the form you can simply get it from the college itself.
- Fill out the form and attach the following documents:
- 10th and 10+2-mark sheet and passing certificate (3 photocopies with original for verification purpose)
- Migration and Character certificate, 1 photocopy with original
- UPSEE allotment letter, Original with 3 photocopies
- UPSEE admit card and fee receipt, Original with 1 photocopy
- UP domicile certificate of Parents, Original with 2 photocopies
- Coloured Photographs – 5 (4 passport size and 1 stamp sized)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC), Original with 2 photocopies
- Medical Certificate, Original with 1 photocopy.
- Income Certificate (For fee waiver), 2 photocopies with original for verification
- Degree Mark Sheet (for MCA, MBA and M.Tech), 3 photocopies with original for verification
- GATE scorecard (for M.Tech)
- Pay INR 1000 in Cash or through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of "JSS Academy of Technical Education-Management A/C" Payable at Noida or New Delhi.
Subscribe To Our Education Portal
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app