Admission Procedure- 2019
- Interest candidates are required to fill the application form which is available on Microtek website.
- A list of necessary documents is also considered in the application form.
- After the selection process, you will be called for the further procedure of admission.
- Final selection will be confirmed on the basis of your performance in previous academic years, aptitude score and group discussion/personal interview.
- A valid score in the entrance examination should be considered for admission.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of Microtek college ”www.microtek.ac.in” and get the Application Form from the website
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Upload the scanned document.
- Now, submit the form and pay the application fees online as per college norms.
- After that, a confirmation page will show on your computer screen. Take the print of this page for future reference
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
Scholarships and loan facility
The college grants the scholarship to meritorious students. Scholarships are also offered to the students who belong to the lower income groups. The institute has the tie-up with banks which helps students to take a loan facility on low interest. College assistance is also provided to the students with respect to the same.