Admission Process- 2019
How to Apply?
Applicants who are interested in getting admission in CEST. They can apply through online mode.
- Before applying, make sure eligibility criteria match. For this, go to the official website of the college "www.cest.edu.in".
- Now, scroll down on the website and click on the APPLY ONLINE.
- An admission form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with valid information and attach documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email ID that you added with the form.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Graduate mark sheet (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)