Bansal Institute of Engineering and Technology Admission
Admission Process- 2019
How to Apply?
- A candidate who wants to take admission in BIET College must ensure that all Eligibility criteria is matched.
- For more information about the BIET, visit the official website “www.bansaliet.in” of the college.
- Candidates have to obtain the registration form from the college by paying the fees.
- Fill all mandatory details in the registration form.
- Attach required documents.
- Submit the form to the authorised person in the admission cell.
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificates
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
- A student obtaining a 1st position in AKTU is repaid the full tuition fees for the year + Merit certificate
- A student securing up to 10th Position in AKTU is repaid One-semester Fee + Merit Certificate
- A student obtaining a 1st position in the class with 80% or more marks (without grace marks) is awarded by Rs 10001+ Merit Certificate
- A student attending the highest number of classes (more than 95%) is awarded Prize and Certificate
- A student having Best Conduct (Based on human values) is awarded Prize and Certificate
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app