- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website “www.shantiedu.com” of the Shanti college. Here aspirants can get details about the college, its courses and admission procedure.
- Before applying to admission, candidates must be sure that you are eligible for a particular course.
- Obtain the application form from the college by paying Rs 1,000 registration fees.
- Fill the form and submit it to the authorised person of the admission cell.
- Don’t forget to receive the fees slip for further references.
- Original allotment letter of UPSEE-2018
- Original receipts of fee deposited at UPSEE-2018 Counseling.
- Original and photocopy of 10th pass certificate and Mark-sheet.
- Original and photocopy of 12th pass mark sheet and Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of diploma mark-sheet for admission to B.Tech (2nd year).
- Original and photocopy of Graduation final year mark-sheet for MBA admission
- Original and photocopy of Transfer Certificate ( for UG and PG courses)
- Original and photocopy of character Certificate issued from the Head of last college / Institute attended.
- Original and photocopy of Caste Certificate(if required).
- Original and photocopy of Annual Income Certificate.
- Original and photocopy of Domicile Certificate (Students).
- 15 recent passport size colour photographs and 1 photograph of father and 1 photograph of the mother.
- Photocopy of AADHAR CARD (for address verification).
- Original Gap Certificate (Affidavit) if required.
State or government scholarship is provided to students who are financially weak or belong to SC/ST category. Meritorious students are also rewarded by the college. Eligible students can apply for the scholarship on the official website or get the scholarship form from the college. Attached all required documents with the form like caste certificate, income certificate of parents etc.