- The candidate who wants to take admission can visit the website of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University.
- You’ll have to register by clicking on ‘New User Signup’ option in the new user location.
- After the registration is done user will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Click on the ‘Confirm registration’ link.
- Log in again to the UG/PG admission portal by clicking on the ‘Registered User’ link.
- Fill the required details.
- Select the course you want to pursue according to your Eligibility.
- Applicants can select more than one course at the time of application.
- Payment can be done through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Upload the documents, fill the required details in the application form and submit.
Documents to be uploaded-
- Self-attested copy of board examination certificate of Class X mark sheet
- Self –attested copy of the provisional certificate of Class XII mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of bachelor’s degree or provisional degree(if any)
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Community certificate, SC/ST/OBC (as assigned by competent authority)
- Certificate with reference to Kashmiri migrant, sports quota or Extra Curricular activities (ECA) quota (if applicable)
The University gives scholarship students to meritorious students which do excellent in their particular course. This is to encourage students to do excel in their field.