Sanskriti University, Mathura- [S.U.] Admission
Admission Process- 2019
- Candidates who want to take admission should the eligibility of the particular course you want to pursue.
- Candidate can visit the website of the college and access the form by clicking on ADMISSION and then on the subcategory Admission Form.
- Fill all the details and upload all the scanned documents required for the same.
- For the Offline mode of admission, one can download the Admission form from the website and get it printed.
- Fill the form carefully and attach the photostat of the required documents.
- Submit the form and registration fees to the campus or from the Regional Centers which can be done either by visiting the campus or by post.
- The Application form & Prospectus can be collected from the University Campus or from the Regional Centers by paying Rs. 1,000.
- The Application Form along with Prospectus can be obtained by sending a request via post to the University campus along with a Bank Draft of Rs 1,050/-.
- In the Online submission, candidates can make the online payment via Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking.
- In the Offline submission, candidates can visit the bank and make the Draft in the favour of Registrar, Sanskriti University, Uttar Pradesh and submit it along with the filled Admission Form.
- For programmes which have Annual Fees more than 50,000/- or more, the registration fee is Rs 10,000 while for programmes which have Annual Fee more than 50,000/-, the registration fee is Rs 5,000/-.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one course will have to more registration form.
- Registration Fees is non-refundable but will be adjusted in total fee if the candidate is offered admission.
The scholarship is offered to meritorious students and on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in competitive exams on the following scale:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
|S. No.||% of marks (PCM) in 10+2 or Equivalent Examination||JEE Rank||Scholarship % on Tuition Fee|
|1.||91.00 and above||Up to 25,000||100%|
|2.||85.00-99.99||25,001 to 40,000||50%|
|4.||70.00-79.99||55,001 to 70,000||20%|
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY [M.TECH]
|S. No.||% of marks in Graduation aggregate||Scholarship % on Tuition Fee|
|1.||95.00 and above||80%|
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|S. No.||MAT percentile||CAT percentile||Scholarship % on Tuition Fee|
|1.||99.00 and above||95.00 and above||95%|
- To take the advantage of scholarship provided by the University, one has to maintain a minimum performance with no back.
- The only criteria that will be followed for continuing scholarship are Academic Performance. Scholarships starting from highest slab shall be granted based on the position in the merit list prepared School-wise.
- Only tuition fees will be waived. (Foreign tour charges will not be included in scholarship).
- Candidates who qualify entrance examination of Sanskriti University will be awarded a scholarship of 25% of their Tuition fee for 1st year only.
- Only one scholarship will be applicable at a time. (Subject to Terms and Condition).
- 50% Transportation fee waiver will be allowed for girl students in all the years/semester.
- 10% Tuition fee waiver will be allowed for girl students in all the programmes for all the years/semester. (Terms & Conditions apply)