- Interested candidates are required to fill the application form which is available on the official website “www.narainagroup.ac.in” of the Naraina college.
- Prepared the list of necessary documents before filling the application form.
- After the selection process, you will be called for the further procedure of admission.
- Final selection will be confirmed on the basis of your performance in previous academic years, aptitude score and group discussion/personal interview.
- Candidate must have secured a valid score in the entrance examination.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website of Naraina college “www.narainagroup.ac.in” and download the Application Form from the website.
- Take a print out the form and fill it with all mandatory details.
- Attached all document which is mentioned in the incoming list.
- After completing the form, submit the form to the authorized person in the college.
- Pay the registration fees as per institution norms.
- Receive the fees slip from the college
- 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub Category Certificate (Physically Handicapped/Armed Forces/Freedom Fighters Only)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card (If Applicable)
- Affidavit for Gap year (If Applicable)
Scholarships and Loan Facility
The college gives financial support to the students. Meritorious students are awarded through scholarship. It is also offered to those students who belong to the lower income groups. The institute has a tie-up with banks which helps students to take a loan facility on low interest. State government scholarship is also offered to the students by filling the scholarship form.