Admission Procedure- 2019
- If the candidate wants to take admission in UG and PG course, they should meet the eligibility criteria.
- A valid score in the Entrance Exam on the basis of merit.
- A registration form must be filled by paying the fees for all academic programme, whether through an entrance exam or direct admission.
How to Apply?
Dear Aspirant, follow all these coming steps for submitting the online application form
- First of all, visit the official website of the college “www.shuats.edu.in”
- Click on the “Admission Procedure”
- Get the online Application form and fill the Form correctly.
- After completing the form, click on the Submit button for submission of Online APPLICATION FORM.
- In any case, the page will show any error then fill the form again and submit.
- After submitting an online application form, you will get query number and query code. It is confirmed that your application has been successfully submitted. Please, print/write/ this query number and query code for further reference.
- If you do not get the Online Application Form with Query Number and Query Code then please fill the Form again and submit.
- Upload your recent colour passport size photograph (max size 40 kb)
- Now pay the registration fees
Online Payment (Net Banking / Debit or Credit Card): Enter your Query No. and Query Code, Click
Submit, Select Payment Gateway, Select payment
category etc.. Take a printout of successfully
completed payment page with Reference No.
Demand Draft: Make a Demand Draft in favour of the
Registrar, SHUATS, it Payable at Allahabad
- Take the printout of the Form. Attach a Photograph in the printout of an online form and fill payment Details. Mention your Query Number/Code, Name and Contact Phone Number on the reverse page of the payment details. Send the print out of online form along with payment details by registered post.
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHUATS),
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh - 211007
- After receiving the form, a confirmation mail will send you on registered mail id. It would help to generate Application Form Number and Admit Card for Entrance test
- Get the Form Number on receipt of Query Number from the college website.
- You can print an ADMIT CARD on receipt of FORM NUMBER from the website.
- Kindly, maintain all the records of the given codes and other details for future convenience.
College provides the scholarship facility to the students, who have an excellent academic record. But they belong to the poor family background. Scholarships are given to the University's bonified students which are provided by various agencies such as;
- Student's Book aid scholarship
- Junior Fellowship of I.C.A.R.
- All India Association for Christian Higher Education (AIACHE), New Delhi
- Jindal Trust, New Delhi
- Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad- Allahabad
- U.P. Alpsankhyak Vittia Awam Nigam- Lucknow (forms will be available at the Registrar’s Office)
- SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Scholarships of State Government
- Earn while you learn programme (SHIATS-DU work scholarship*/assistantship)
- Chaplain’s Scholarship
- Yeshu Darbar Scholarship
*** Earn while you learn programme:
Assistantship Research/Teaching Assistantship is provided to those students, who are pursuing Masters or Ph. D. Programmes in the college.
*** Chaplain's Scholarship/Yeshu Darbar Scholarship:
These scholarships are available only for Christian students who are too poor and needy. The Christian Students have to submit the required documents to University Chaplain and Secretary, Yeshu Darbar respectively for availing these scholarships
(i)The letter recommended by the Pastor of the Church duly and certified by a senior priest or bishop.
(ii) Baptism Certificate / Confirmation Certificate
(iii) Parent's Income Certificate
Functions of Anti Ragging Committee
- The college has well managed anti raging committee which takes the quick reaction for the students. They follow all rules very strictly.
- The Quick Reaction Anti Ragging Committee often organize daily visits, especially to address all such complaints in the University premises and to address all these complaints, without spotting any enquiry at the spot.
- To prevent the case of Ragging in the organisation or around the college premises including Hostels, Playgrounds, cafeteria and classrooms.
- To work towards maintaining goodwill between students with full discrimination on the basis of age, gender, caste, religion, colour etc.
- To communicate about the ragging with students and provide information about helpline centre.
Nodal’s Officer of Anti Ragging Committee
Dr Raghav Yadav Nodal
Dr (Mrs) Sunita B. John
Position: Alternate Nodal Officer