Rama University Admission Procedure:
An application form can be obtained from-
- Admission Cell, Rama University, Mandhana, and Lakhanpur, Kanpur
- Admission office, Rama college of Medical Hospital and Research Centre, Delhi-NCR
- Admission Office, Geeta Nagar, Kanpur
- Interested candidates can apply through online procedure. For that, they have to visit the official website “www.ramauniversity.ac.in” of the Rama college, check your eligibility for all courses.
- Firstly registered yourself on the website with valid mail Id. After successful registration, a system-generated mail will be sent to the candidate's email id, containing a link to set the password.
- Whenever candidates set the password, use this password as a login ID and enter the details.
- After completing the form, submit it by clicking on the Submit button. A unique identification number is generated and sent to the mail id.
- The next step to deposit the application fees as per the college norms and receive the fees slip from the counter for future reference.
Payment of Fees for Rama University:-
The registration fee of Rs 1000/- can be paid through the following methods
- Depositing fees (Cash) at University Fee Counter
- Through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking in case of online application form submission
- Account Name: RAMA UNIVERSITY UTTAR PARDESH
- Account Number: 696820110000037
- Bank Name: BANK OF INDIA, CHAUBEYPUR, KANPUR (U.P.)
- Swift Code: BKIDINBBKNP
- IFSC Code: BKID0006968
- Through Demand draft in favour of Rama University payable at Kanpur
- Demand Draft sends to given address-
- Admission Cell
Rama University, Rama Medical College Campus milestone, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur(U.P.) - 209 217
Rama University, Rama Medical College, 38 km milestone, NH-24 (Delhi- Hapur Highway), Pilkhuwa, Hapur (U.P.)- 245 304
Mandatory Documents for Rama University-
All documents should be self-attested by the student.
- Two Photograph (Passport Size)
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Certificate of Class10th.
- Marksheet of Class 12th
- Certificate of Class 12th.
- Rank Card of UPSEE Entrance Exam
- Allotment Letter of UPSEE Counseling
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (for other state students only)
- Affidavit for Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
Rama University Scholarship:
The University gives away the scholarship to various financially weak and meritorious students. They encourage students to pursue higher education. Scholarships are given below:
Government Scholarship - Candidates who belong General/ OBC/ Minority category and whose family’s gross income is less than Rs 1,00,000 get the advantage of fees wavier.
- Candidates who belong from SC/ ST category and whose family’s annual income is less than Rs 2,00,000 will receive the fees wavier.
The aforementioned students will get the scholarship of Rs 6,600 annually while the hostlers under the same category will receive Rs 14,400.
University Scholarship - University organizes Yuva Talent State level Scholarship Exam under which Rs 5 crore is given away in numerous ways. Top 3 rankers receive a laptop with 100% Tuition fees wavier. Students whose ranking is from 4th to 10th get tablets and up o 50% scholarship on Tuition fees. The rest of the will receive up to Rs 5 Crore.