Candidates can apply by both the mode - either online or offline. The cost of Admission form is 1000 INR.
- Visit the website of the college and click on ‘Admission’ and then ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill the required details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fees via Credit card/Debit card or net banking.
- You can download the form from the website or visit the college to grab your form.
- After downloading, get it print.
- Fill all the details, attach the documents.
- Pay the application fees through a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Treasurer, Integral University.
Application form with DD must be sent to the following postal address:
Academic Block-III, Integral University,
Dasauli, Post BAS-HA,
Kursi Road, Lucknow – 226026, Uttar Pradesh
- 50% seats of the University are reserved for the Muslim minorities and general category.
- 15% and 3% seats are reserved for girls and physically handicapped respectively.
- Under general quota, seats are also reserved for NRI candidates.
The college provides various kinds of scholarship on the basis of merit, sports and reservation.
Integral University Scholarships
- Uttar Pradesh State Government Fee-Reimbursement Scholarship
- Central Government Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (AISHE-U-0519)
- Central Government Post Metric Scholarship (UP4800404)
- UGC Scholarship Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders for PG Programs
- Ishan Uday For North Eastern Region
- Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test
- e-Kalyan Welfare Development Government of Jharkhand
- Bihar Post Matric Scholarship Government of Bihar