The Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of management and entrepreneurship will start its admission process for the course of MBA in the month of January. This is going to be the first batch of the course that has been recently announced by the Delhi-based University, Jawaharlal Nehru University that is particularly known for the humanities programmes. Any person who is planning to get admission in the JNU MBA programmes has to submit the registration number of the common admission test at the time of filling up the application form.
JNU will take CAT scores into consideration for choosing the candidates for their newly introduced MBA programme. IIM does not play any role while conducting the programme or during the selection process. The students have applied to the MBA programme of JNU, ABVSME, will get shortlisted for the interview if they clear their CAT exam by getting a good percentile. As this course is a professional one, so no deprivation points will be taken into consideration at the time of admission.
JNU Registration form 2020: Application fees
Those who have applied for the exams will be required to pay the following admission fees to get enrolled in JNU admission MBA.
- Rs. 2000 for the general candidates as well as for the OBC category.
- Rs. 1,000 for the SC and ST candidates.
Schedule of the JNU MBA programme:
- It will begin with the online application process starting from January 20, 2020.
- The closing of the online application process will be done on 1 March 2020.
- Viva and interview dates for the shortlisted candidates will take place on 15, 16, 18 April 2020.
- The results will be declared on 26 April 2020.
- Seats will be booked starting from 3 May 2020 and the closing will be done on 6 May 2020.
- The second list of seats will be released on 10 May 2020.
- Booking of second list seats will start from 10 May 2020 and will continue till 14 May 2020.