The National Test Agency (NTA) has been activated the link to download the NTA UGC NET Admit Card in June 2020. Those applicants who have completed their application process successfully are eligible to download the NTA UGC NET Admit Card in June 2020. If they are willing to appear in the NTA UGC NET examination can avail their admit cards and other necessary detail by accessing the official website of NTA @ ntanet.nic.in.
As per the official notification, the NTA UGC NET 2020 exam is scheduled on 20, 21 June, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 June 2020. The exam will be conducted in two shifts. The First Shift will be starting from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and the Second Shift will be starting from 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm. Aspirants who have scored a minimum of 55% of the aggregate marks in the master’s degree from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this course. There are no age restraints for the post of the assistant professor but for JRF, the maximum age limit is 30 years.
NTA UGC NET Admit card June 2020: Important dates:
Last date for online registration
01 – 30 March 2020
UGC NET admit card declaration date
15th May 2020
Date of examination
20 – 28 June 2020
Declaration of result
15th July 2020
NTA UGC-NET June 2020 Exam Pattern:
(i) Mode of Examination: The NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam will be held in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
(ii) Pattern: The NTA UGC NET 2020 test will conduct in two shifts. Both exams will be conducted on the same day and no break is given between both exams
No. of Questions
The questions will be generic in nature,
intending to assess the teaching/
research aptitude of the candidate. It will
primarily be designed to test reasoning
ability, comprehension, divergent
thinking and general awareness of the
03 hours without any
All the questions will
This will be based on the subject
selected by the candidate.
Steps to download the NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020:
Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure that candidates would require while downloading the NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: First of all, applicants have to go through the official website of the NTA “ntanet.nic.in”
Step 2: After reaching on the home page of the site, go to the link section and you need to click the link available for downloading their NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020.
Step 3: Here, candidates are required to log in to your page to open up your NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020, such as:
- Registration No./Application No./Login ID
- Captcha Code(if specified)
Step 4: After providing all the vital details, your NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020 will be displayed on your screen.
Step 5: Now, hit the download icon to download your admit card in the pdf format.
Step 6: Finally, take out the printed version of it for future usage.
Details on NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Course name
- Mobile Number
- Candidate’s Address
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date and Time
- NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam Center
- Class and Gender of the candidate
- NTA UGC NET 2020 Hall Ticket Number
- Scanned Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Signature of Convener
- Important Instructions for the examination
- First of all, verify all the necessary details on the admit card, and in case any error is found on it, then immediately notify the concerned authorities.
- Keep the NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2020 safe till the final admission procedure.
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination as this will facilitate you to familiarize yourself with the Computer Based Test mode.
- The late candidates will not get permission to enter the exam centre.
- Readout all the instructions written prior to starting the computer-based test or online examination.
- The violation of the above-mentioned instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020 (Quick Links)
NTA UGC NET Admit Card June 2020