The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has latterly issued the admit cards for the Medical Officer (MO) Backlog 2020 examination for recruiting the able candidates to fulfill 1065 candidates. Aspiring candidates can download their respective admit cards by accessing the official notification of MPPSC.
As per the reports, the hall-tickets of the examination will consist of all the essential details of the candidates regarding the exam. The Medical Officer (MO) backlog 2020 Recruitment will be conducted soon near around in the month of April 2020. Candidates who hold the degree of MBBS or equivalent are eligible to appear in this examination and can become a reputed Medical Officer (MO) in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
How to download MP Medical Officer Backlog Admit Card 2020?
Below is the list of steps that candidates can follow while downloading the MP Medical Officer Backlog Admit Card 2020:
Step 1: At first, candidates are suggested to access the official website of MPPSC.
Step 2: On the homepage of the screen, you’ll see a notification as “MP MO Backlog Admit Card 2020”.
Step 3: Click on the notification and then you’ll be directed to a new page.
Step 4: Here, enter all your necessary details like roll no, enrollment no, candidate’s name, etc.
Step 5: Now, click on submit to display your “MP MO Backlog Admit Card 2020” and hit on the “download icon” to get it in the pdf format.
Step 6: Finally, get it printed for future purposes.
Details on MP Medical Officer Admit Card 2020:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
- School Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Address of the candidate
- Important Instructions.
Important Instructions for the Candidates:
Before reaching the examination venue, read the below-mentioned instructions carefully and follow:
- Firstly, candidates must reach the examination center as per the time schedule mentioned on the MP Medical Officer Admit Card 2020. None of the aspirants will be able to enter the venue late and therefore will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- Do make sure that candidates have at least 2 to 3 print outs of the admit cards. If in any situation, the original admit card is lost or damaged, then you must have a saved copy of the admit card on your phone's/device.
- None of the gadgets are permitted inside the examination venue such as mobile phones, calculators or IT tools.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to mark-out the answers by colorful pens, use only Black/Blue Ball Point Pen.
- After downloading the admit card for MP MO Backlog Recruitment 2020, the candidates should check that the details mentioned on the hall tickets are accurate or not. If any error or discrepancy is present over it, then you need to contact the authorities or board immediately about the issue.
MP Medical Officer Backlog Admit Card 2020: Quick Links
MP-MO Backlog admit card