UP DELEd 2020 Online Form:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is the governing body that is responsible for recruiting eligible for the post of teacher in the Uttar Pradesh State. Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) formerly known as BTC (Basic Training Certificate). This is a diploma course for teacher education. After completing this course, diploma holders will be eligible to apply for the government teaching recruitment process. They are eligible to teach Class 1 to Class 8 students in government schools. Today, the notification regarding the UP DELED online form has been notified by the examination regulatory authority of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who want to get admission in any UP DL ED Colleges must have to fill the UP DELED Online From. The application form is available on its official site. Note that, the only online application will be considered.
Synopsis of UP DELED (BTC) Online Form 2020:
UP BTC admission
UP DELED Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh Parishak Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad
D.El.Ed [Basic Training Certificate (BTC)]
Release of online application form
27th June 2020
Mode of application
Important Dates: UP D.El.Ed Online Form:
UP D.El.Ed Online Form Notification Out
UP D.El.Ed Online Form Filling Procedure starts
27th June 2020
UP D.El.Ed Online Form Filling Procedure Deadline
11 July 2020 up to 6:00 pm only
Last date for payment of application fee
12 July 2020
Deadline for completing the online application form
12 July 2020
Last date to take a print out of the application form
13 July 2020
Counseling and choice locking
17 July 2020 - 30 July 2020
Verification of documents
Commencement of classes
6 August 2020
Eligibility Criteria: UP DELED Online Form 2020:
Before filling the UP DELED Online Form, applicants should check the eligibility criteria for it. Below, you can see the complete criteria for filling the application form.
- Candidates should have completed their graduation in any stream with 50 % marks from a recognized university in India.
- 45% of marks are needed from SC/ST candidates.
- The minimum age for this course is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 for General category candidates.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC category candidates. 15 years of age relaxations for PWD candidates.
How to Fill the UP DELED Online Form 2020?
Below you can find the complete procedure for filling the UP DELED Online Form. For the ease of candidates, we have written a step by step instructions-
Step 1: Visit the official portal
- At first, applicants should go through the official website of UP D.El.Ed i.e. http://updeled.gov.in.
- Now, you need to click on the apply now tab on the homepage of the portal.
Step 2: Registration
- If you have not yet registered themselves at the official site, then you will have to click on the “New Registration”.
- Here, you should fill all the required details in the blank field provided.
- Applicants must verify the entered email ID and mobile number.
- After the verification process, the system generated username and password will be sent on registered Email ID and Phone number.
- Applicants must keep their User ID and Password for further procedure.
Step 2: Fill Application details
- When the registration process will complete, you will have to log in to your account with the system generated user Id and password.
- After login, UP D.EL.ED Online Form will be available on your screen.
- You have to fill personal details, education information and other details in the application form.
- Applicants must be very careful while filling the credentials in the form.
Step 3: Upload documents
- Once the form is completed. Later on, you need to upload the required documents such as a scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other documents as prescribed by the conducting authority in the specified format.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
- After completing the above steps, an aspirant will go to pay the application fee as the prescribed norms.
Step 5: Submit the application
- Candidates should review the forms before submitting the UP DELED Online Form 2020. If need then makes changes. After submission of the application form, you will not be able to make any changes.
Step 6: Print the application form
- Once you have submitted the form then you should take a printout of the duly filled application form.
Application fee: UP DELED Online Form 2020:
Below, applicants can see that the application fee for different categories of candidates differs-
Candidates will have to make payment the application fee via online mode such as through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking etc.
UP BTC Contact info:
U.P. Pariksha Niyamak Pradhikari,
Allahabad/Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh)
Phone No.- 05322466761, 0532-2466769
UP BTC/DELED Syllabus 2020:
Introduction about Education and Principles of teaching
Emerging Trends in Elementary Education: Education and Education Evaluation, School management, Community Education and Health Education
The psychological basis of Child Development
Teaching Methods, Work Experience, and Relevant practical Methods: Hindi, Environmental Education, Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, SUPW, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English.
Subjects: Hindi, Environmental Studies, Social Studies, Mathematics, Sanskrit/ Urdu, English
Cognitive Aspects: Physical Education and Music
Cognitive Subjects: Music, Art, Physical Education, Moral Science
Psychomotor Aspects: Classroom teaching, School Experience, Community Work, Action Research, Analysis of Curriculum and Textbook
Psycho-Motor Aspects: Classroom Teaching, Curriculum Analysis
Practice Teaching, Internship, and Relevant Practice work
School Experience, School Management
Teaching methods, Textbook Analysis, etc
UP DELED Online Form Quick Links