Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPU) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination for B.Ed. JEE 2019 is an exhaustive course for those aspirants who want to become the Graduate Teacher. UP B.Ed JEE is a state level entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Education course (B.Ed) which is a 2 years Program in Universities and College in UP. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is of Two years full-time Course. Lucknow University had recently released a notification for application of UP B.Ed JEE exam. Many candidates have already applied and have engaged in their study to crack the entrance examination.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Exam Pattern is comprised of 2 test papers. Part A (1 test paper) is about General Knowledge, which is common and compulsory for all applicants. UP B.Ed JEE 2019 is tentative to be conducted in the month of April or May respectively.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
Offline (Pen Paper Based)
No of Test Papers
2 Test Papers
Numbers of Sections
3 Sections (General Knowledge, Language – Hindi / English, General Aptitude and Subject Ability – Arts, Science, Commerce, and Agriculture)
Question Paper Type
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
UP B.Ed. JEE Exam – Total Marks
Per Section 100 Marks/ Total - 300 Marks
Hindi & English
UP B.Ed Application Begin
UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019:
To crack any exam the most important is to know the syllabus for that related exam. Here is list given below about the UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019. From here aspirants can seek guidance and start preparing for the exams.
The Exam Pattern of JEE B.Ed. is as follows:-
- The question paper consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The exam will have two question papers.
- Each question paper will have 150 questions.
- For each question paper, the maximum marks are 300.
- The time duration for both the questions papers is of 03 hours (180 Minutes).
- Every question will be awarded 02 marks at each right answer.
- There will be negative marking of 0.33 marks at every wrong answer.
The Subjects for both the questions papers is understood by the following table:
UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019: Question paper – I
No. of questions
Language (English and Hindi)
UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019: Question paper – II
No. of questions
General Aptitude Test
Specialization Subject (Art, Science, Commerce, Agriculture)
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Syllabus:
UP B.Ed Syllabus 2019 is based on 10+2+3 academic study topics and contents. Syllabus for General Knowledge is not so tough but it is lengthy. Language skills for Hindi and English are based on the 10+2 standard of Hindi and English. Section-wise topics are mentioned below.
B.Ed JEE 2019 Test Taper 1:
Part A: General Knowledge:
- General Science
- Current Affairs
- State Culture and Art
Part B: English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Tense Error
- Fill in the blanks (related to Tense, and vocabulary etc.)
- Synonyms / Antonyms
- One Word creation (summarised sentence in one word)
- Error Correction (sentence – related to article, tense and spelling etc)
Part C: Hindi:
- Vyaakaran (Grammar)
- Upasarg ur Pratyay (Prefixes / Suffixes)
- Gadyaansh (Paragraphs)
- Sandhi / Samaras (Creating Words with mixing 2 or more words)
- Paryaayavaachee/ Vipareetaarthak Shabd (Similar / Opposite)
- Idioms / Phrases / Proverbs.
B.Ed JEE 2019 Test Taper 2:
Part A: General Aptitude:
- Reasoning Ability
- Coding / Decoding
- Series Completion
- Cube and Dices
- Sequencing (Images / Words)
- Missing Image / Word / Character
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest / Simple Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
Part B: Selected Subjects (Arts, Commerce, and Science):
The topic on subjects will be derived from the syllabus of Class 11th, 12th, and Graduation: For Example Syllabus of Commerce is being given as under for reference purpose:
Part C: Commerce:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Business Organization
- Internal and Foreign Trade
- Stock Exchange
- Money and Banking
- Principles of Insurance
- Office Management
- Company Secretary and Secretarial Practice
- Functions of Management
- Economic Development and Planning in India
- Public Finance
- Mercantile Law
- Income Tax