The staff selection commission has recently made an announcement regarding official recruitment for the position of junior engineer. The detailed notification is going to be released soon on the main website of the commission. The Internet-based application procedure for SSC recruitment will start on 28 January 2020. The interested candidates can do the registration by going to SSC’s official website.
The last date for the submission of the application form to appear in the recruitment examination for the position of SSC JE is 25th February. The candidates can last fill-up the application form by 5 PM. Staff selection commission is going to release an advertisement together with the terms and conditions and eligibility criteria for the said examination on the website of the commission. The candidates who are interested in appearing in these exams must visit the official website and a daily basis in order to get updates about SSC JE Recruitment exam.
The commission is going to conduct the SSC JE 2020 exam for recruiting a candidate that is eligible for the job position. The junior engineer can be a contract, Quantity Surveying, mechanical, civil, and electrical engineer all across the nation. Other details associated with the exam are going to be announced on the commission’s official website.
Important Dates for the SSC JE Recruitment Exam:
- Date of the online application: 28 January 2020
- Last date of filling up the application form: 25 February 2020
- Date for downloading the admit card: 190 days prior to the exam
- Exam date: to be notified
- Junior civil engineer
- Junior electrical engineer
- Contract and quantity surveying engineer
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JE Registration form 2020:
- Junior electrical or civil engineer: 3 years degree or diploma in electrical or civil engineering through an institution recognized by the state or central government.
- Contractor quantity surveying engineer: 4 years diploma in civil engineering from a known board, university or institution or the candidate must have passed the intermediate level exams in quantity surveying and building.
- Junior central water commission engineer: 32 years
- Engineer quality surveying or civil engineer: 27 years
- Director general border road, Farrakka Barrage, or MES: 30 years
Selection Process of the SSC Exam
The selection procedure involves computer-based objective exams(100 marks) and a subjective examination of 300 marks. The candidates who will be able to clear the objective exam will move forward with the conventional type test. The candidates can apply for the position online by going to SSC’s official website.
SSC JE Registration form 2020>> Click Here for Apply
Fees and Charges
- OBC and general candidates: Rs 100
- Ex-serviceman/PH/ST/SC/woman: no fee