RSOS has released the admit of class 10th and 12th students on its official website education.rajasthan.gov.in. It was the cause of curiosity among many of the students studying from Rajasthan board. But now the wait has finally ended for these students. You can get detailed information about how to download your admit card for RSOS. We have also updated the link of official website of Rajasthan state open school (RSOS) for your convenience. We recommend all the students to download their admit card as soon as possible to avoid any calamity at the last stage. In our content, we will describe the whole process of downloading of admit card, so the students don’t get confused. You can follow the content to learn more details about RSOS 10th, 12th Admit Card Oct - Nov 2018.
Date Of Examination And Availability Of Admit Card.
Date Of Examination-
- Class 10th class examination - October 22 to November 28, 2018
- Class 12th class examination - October 22 to December 3, 2018
How to download admit card for RSOS 10th and 12th
- Navigate your web browser to the official website for RSOS - education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- An admit card link will be displayed on the RSOS home page. Click on it.
- Now , Click on the permission letter link displayed for 10th/12th examination.
- Here you got to submit your personal details like your enrollment number or reference number in the given space provided.
- After you have accurately provided all the required details, click on download to download your admit card.
- Ensure that all the details have been mentioned accurately after the admit card is being downloaded.
Here are some important details that should be mentioned in your admit card. Carefully check all these details while downloading your admit card.
- Name of the student
- Roll Number of the student
- Enrollment number of the student
- Name of Examination
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Subject Name
- Dates of the Examination
- Test Centre Details
- Timing of Examination
- Reporting Timing
- Important Instructions
- Photograph of a student
Important instructions to be kept in mind while appearing for your RSOS 10th and 12th examination:
- Do not forget to take your admit card to the examination center. Without the admit card, student will not be allowed to sit in examination under any consequences.
- Try to reach your examination center at the right time as latecomers will not be allowed to give the respective examination.
- Ensure that all the details on your admit card have been mentioned appropriately and correctly.
- Any kind of electronic or communication device like mobile phone, bluetooth connector or any such kind of item that disrupts the rules of examination will be conducted under unfair means.
- Do not carry any note, paper or book along with you inside the examination hall.