Oil India Recruitment 2019 | Apply Here for Junior Assistant Job Vacancies
Oil India Limited (OIL) is one of Navratna Public Sector Undertakings. This is a pioneer National Upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. Everyone wants to join the OIL. Recently, Oil India Recruitment notification has been out and this is a big opportunity for the job aspirants. Candidates who are just 12th passed can go through Oil India Recruitment process for the various post in workmen category, in Oil India Limited (OIL) at its Kolkata Office, West Bengal. Applicants can apply online for 11 Assistant job vacancies for Oil India Recruitment. The application process has been commenced from today, 27 June 2019 and will end on 08-June-2019. Candidates are advised to complete the registration process before the deadline. The Oil India Recruitment Form will be sent to the mentioned address via Post.
Key Highlights: OIL India Recruitment 2019
Oil India Limited
Total Number of Vacancies
Junior Assistant-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator) Grade V
Data Entry/ Back Office
Government Jobs, apprenticeship, Computer Operator
Application Posted On
June 19, 2019
Last Date to Apply
July 8, 2019
Written Examination/ Interview
Oil India Limited, PO, Duliajan – 786602, Assam
Vacancy Details and Pay Scale: OIL India Recruitment 2019
Post Code/ Post Name/ Grade
Pay Scale (in INR)
Total No. of Vacancies
Suitable for PwD
Reservation for PwD
Junior Assistant I (Clerk cum Computer Operator) Grade V
13,500/- to 28,000/-
LV, HH, OA, OL, BL, OAL, MD
Eligibility Criteria: Oil India Recruitment 2019
Before applying to the post of Junior Assistant, candidates should check the eligibility criteria for a particular job.
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, etc..
Minimum 18 years and a maximum of 30 years
Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
PWD / Ex-Servicemen
As per Government Directives
Note that, only 10th Board Admit Card or pass certificate issued by the concerned Education Board will be considered as a valid proof of date of birth. No other document/certificate will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
Pay & Allowances:
- Apart from the Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances/benefits include HRA/Medical Facilities/Gratuity/PF etc. as per Company Rules.
Concession & Relaxations:
- Candidates who belong to reserved category are exempted from payment of application fee.
- A candidate who fulfill the eligibility criteria and belongs to SC/ST/PWD category, he/she shall be reimbursed 2nd class Rail/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of tickets as per terms and conditions.
Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Computer Operator Skill Test
- Candidates who have successfully submit their application form will be invited for stage 1 and stage 2 test.
- Applicants should be obtained at least 50% marks in the Written test to qualify for COST.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit or reservation criteria.
Exam Pattern for Stage 1st Written Test
Percentage of Marks
English usage & General Knowledge / Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited
Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge
- The question paper will comprise of objective type questions and answers will be available in OMR type.
- The question paper comprises of 100 marks.
- No negative marking is applicable here.
- The time duration of the written test will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
The pattern of Computer Operation Skill Test (COST)
- Through COST, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint will be judged.
- Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in COST.
Medical Fitness/Pre Employment Medical Examination(PEME)
- Candidate should fulfill the medical fitness criteria as per government and Oil India Limited Rules.
- Qualified candidates have to bring the required documents at the time of Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME).
- During the selection process at any stage, if any discrepancy is found then the authority will discard the application of candidates.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates should visit the official website of OIL @www.oil-india.com.
- On the homepage of the portal, reach the main menu and click on the “Careers” tab.
- There will be many options available in the dropdown menu. You need to click only on the “Current Openings” tab.
- Now, you will be able to many job notification in the given opening table at “Current opening page”
- Click on the “View” in the 3rd row to see the “Vacancy Notification for the Post of Junior Assistant”.
- Now, a PDF file will open. You can read here each and every detail regarding the Oil India Recruitment.
- At the end of the page, you will get the application form for Oil India Recruitment. Take the printout of this form and fill all details neatly.
- Attach 02(two) copies of recent 3cm x 3cm colored photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of all required documents with the application form.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification
- Valid SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate if applicable
- Valid Certificate for EWS
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities)
- Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman)
- Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration card(in case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Valid ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the concerned authority
- Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card.
- Candidates must mention the POST CODE and it must be matched with the filled code in the form.
DEADLINE OF RECEIVING APPLICATION (CRUCIAL DATE/CUT-OFF): 08/07/2019 (TILL CLOSE OF WORKING HOURS).
- After completing the form, candidates will be sent an application form to the below address via Speed Post Only.
The Advertiser Oil India Ltd.
4, India Exchange Place,
Kolkata –700 001, West Bengal
Oil India Recruitment 2019 Quick Links