Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has declared the result for OPENMAT XLIV session on February 01, 2019. The exam is conducted to provide admission in Management programmes offered by IGNOU. The candidates who appeared in the exam can now access their result through the University's official website.i.e ignou.ac.in .
Candidates can now avail their scorecard after mentioning the required details such as - application number, and Date of Birth from the official website. The IGNOU OPENMAT exam was conducted on December 16, 2018, at various test centers of India.
How to check IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV January 2019 Result?
Step 1: Visit IGNOU's 2019 official website: www.ignou.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the OPENMAT result link given on the home page.
Step 3: Again click on the result link.
Step 4: Enter your enrollment number.
Step 5: Submit and view your result.
The application form for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 XLV session is also available now. Those who have qualified in the exam need to submit the application form for admission to management Programme appended in their prospectus (Form No. 2) at the concerned Regional Centre before February 25, 2019, for January 2019 session.
To avail admission, the applicant first has to fill the application form and appear for the entrance test ie IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 as a next step. The entrance test is conducted for admission only to MBA programme, and students can take direct admission to Specialization Post Graduate Diplomas.
Documents to be submitted :
- Approved Copies of Certificates in support of educational qualification.
- Print out of the Result Card
- Paste recent photograph and sign in the box provided
- Hall Ticket duly signed by candidate and invigilator
- Experience certificate wherever required
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Identity Card duly filled up
- Demand Draft of the appropriate amount (RS. 1800/- per course) drawn in favor of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located
Aspirants must know that if they qualify the entrance test, they can take admission in any of the two semesters in a year. This means applicants can register themselves either in January 2019 semester or July 2019 semester.