IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2020: For various MBA courses, The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) organises the entrance examination called ‘OPENMAT-XLIV’. The admit card of the same will be released next week. OPENMAT-XLIV will be conducted on 16th December 2020. Aspirants who have filled the form for the same can download the admit card from the official website of IGNOU i.e. onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in once released. The institute proffers distance MBA courses in numerous specializations and to get admitted in these courses, it is mandatory to appear for this entrance examination.
IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2020: How to download?
Step I: To download the admit card, Go the official site of the university i.e. ignou.ac.in.
Step II: On the homepage of the website, you will find the ‘OPENMAT’ admit card link.
Step III: A page will appear on your screen, fill the details (Roll number and Password) carefully.
Step IV: Click on login and the admit card will appear on your screen.
Step V: Download the admit card and get it in printed form so that you can carry it to the examination centre.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Exam Pattern:
The OPENMAT examination will test the in four fields:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
As per the previous year's examination, the question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions and 3 hours will be given to complete the examination.
General Awareness: 30 Questions
English Language: 50 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
Reasoning: 70 Questions
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility for Masters of Business Administration (MBA): To get admitted in MBA, students should have own Bachelor’s degree in Company Secretaryship/ Cost Accountancy/ Chartered Accountancy with minimum 50% marks (for unreserved category) 5% relaxation will be given to students who belong from reserved category. Age is no bar to apply for the same.
- Eligibility for Specialization Post Graduate Diplomas: Aspirants who have done graduation in any field (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship) with minimum 50% marks (For general category) and 45% (for reserved category) can apply for the same. To apply for the same, there is no age restriction.
IGNOU offers the following Degree/ Diploma Programmes in Management:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)