Updated:- IGNOU B.Ed admission 2019, the last date to apply has been advanced. The new date, till which students can register themselves is 18th November. The previous date was 15th November 2018 (Thursday). The date has been advanced by three days after considering other applicants, who could not do the registration till 15th November for reasons. Now candidates can register through the link on the official website till midnight of 18th November (Sunday).
IGNOU i.e. Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) application forms for the session 2019. All you have to do is visit their website and apply through online mode. The only online process is available for this programme. The Bachelor’s of Education Programme of Indira Gandhi National Open University is a new course in which self-instructional material will be provided along with information technology and interactive personal contact programmes.
The B.Ed programme offered by IGNOU will be of two years. It will be taught in both the languages i.e. English and Hindi. 15th November 2018, has been set as the deadline to submit the online form of the same. This programme provided by IGNOU is a proper course which consists of both practical and theoretical lessons. These impart all the knowledge, skills and qualities required to be an efficient teacher.
- The Bachelor of Education of IGNOU is recognized by the NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
- The admission will be taken on the basis of Entrance exam which will be conducted in the month of December 2018.
- The entrance exam date will be announced soon.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019: Eligibility criteria
Applicant should have minimum 50% marks in The Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in any of these subjects - Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Candidates with Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics can only appear if they have minimum 55% marks or any other qualification which is equivalent to this.
The Candidates Falling in These Categories are Eligible for Open and Distance Learning of B.Ed Course:
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
- Candidates who have done a teacher education programme recognized by NCTE from the regular mode of education.
- 5% relaxation will be given to reservation category SC/ST/OBC/PWD in eligibility criteria as per the policy of Central Government.
- Kashmiri Migrants and War widows candidates will also get the benefit of relaxation as per University policy.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
- If you are new user do the registration by clicking on “Register yourself”
- If you are existing user, you can log in by clicking on “Login”
- Fill and verify all the necessary details
- Upload the necessary documents
- Applicants can make the payment via both modes i.e Online and Offline Payment mode.
- Keep the print out of the generated page after submission of fees for future use.
Hurry!!! The last date to apply is on 15th November 2018 (Thursday).