HSSC Group D Online Form 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Group-D vacancies on an ad-hoc basis. Those Candidates who are looking for the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. There are 249 vacancies all total. It is necessary to fill the form as soon as possible Candidates have to fill the group D application form as soon as the last date comes. Candidates can have all details which are important like; dates of the examinations, subjects, age limit, qualification, and selection process. Candidates can check advanced information from official website http://examupdate.in
Haryana Group D Vacancies 2019 Bharti
Name of Organization
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of the Vacancies
Group D (ग्रुप डी भर्ती) or 4th Class
Number of Vacancies
Mode of Application
HSSC Group D form Online Apply
Link Activate - 22/03/2019
Written Exam and Merit List
Educational Qualification for HSSC Group D Online Form:
Candidates willing to apply for chowkidars and Safai Karamchari posts, no minimum educational qualification required. For all other vacancies other than these, candidates should 10th or 12th qualified from a recognized board or an institution.
Age limit of the candidate for HSSC Group D Online Form:
The age should be between 18 years to 42 years age as on 18 September 2019. Age’s recreation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates only.
HSSC Group D Online Form-How to apply:
Follow the steps guiding you for how to do online registration for Group D.
- Visit the official webpage-HSSC i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in/ and click on the link labelled with Advertisement No. 4/2018.
- An advertisement page will be open. In Advt. page you can read full advt. You can see important dates and instructions to apply online.
- There you will find two options, Login and New Registration.
- Now you can click on the button, ‘New Registration’ in beside the login button.
- Read all the instructions and click no button ‘Apply Now’.
- An Instructions page will appear, read all the instructions like application fee, photo and signature format etc. and click on the agreed button.
- Fill all the required personal details correctly.
- Review and final submit the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Complete the final submission and print the system generated application along with fee receipt.
- For more information, you can check the official website as well.