Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) class 10th and 12th examinations are thereby to begin in a couple of days. CBSE has released the list of the important instructions for the students. Therefore, it is suggested to the students to go through the important instructions very carefully before an exam day. For the academic year, 2018- 19 CBSE has introduced new guidelines for the desired students.
According to the CBSE exam 2019 date sheet, the exams for class 10 will begin from February 21 and class 12 from February 15. The admit for the same was released on January 30, 2019, for the regular students. Regular students can collect the Admit Card from their respective schools. A total of 4,974 exam centers have been set up across the country, according to the board. As per the reports, this year, nearly 28 lakh students will perform in exams. CBSE has circulated some important instructions for students regarding the admit card, timings etc on the official website, cbse.nic.in. the applicants can check the details and work accordingly.
Let's take a look at important instructions of CBSE exam 2019:
- Reporting time: Before appearing for the examinations, make ensure that the admit card must consist parent’s signature at the prescribed place and rest of the particulars including the photograph of a student must be correct in all aspects. If there is no signature of parent’s or guardian's on the admit card then he or she will not be allowed to enter inside the examination hall. Candidates need to report to the exam centers before 10 am on the exam days
- Admit card: Admit card is the mandatory document to be taken along with you on the day of examination. Therefore, after receiving the Admit Card students need to go through the instructions very carefully. Do not get indulge in any unfair practices and get yourself away from the spreading rumors and materials on social websites such as WhatsApp, Youtube, twitter etc.
- Internal choice: This year, there will be 33 percent more internal choices. CBSE said in its official release that it will also give special consideration to creative answers.
- Dress code: Students must wear their school uniform while going to the examination center. Candidates will not be allowed to wear casual clothes for security purpose.
- Seat allotment: Candidates will be divided into a batch of 24 students in a class during the exam. Students need to know their seats and should not move without instructions.
- Old question paper banned: No one can carry question paper in the exam hall.
- Result date: The result will be announced one week before the result was announced last year.
- Things not to carry: Aside from the obligatory documents students are only allowed to carry the stationery items along with them. Do not carry mobile phones, smart watches or any electronic devices inside the examination hall. It is advised to the students to go to their respective exam center a day before. On the day of examination leave for the examination hall keeping in mind the weather and traffic conditions.
So, All the best to all. Do not get panic and do not forget to carry the required prerequisites inside the examination hall.