Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Admit Card for class 10th and 12th. The students who are appearing for the exam can connect to download the admit card on the official website of cbse.nic.in. However, the students cannot download the Admit Card on their own. Students are required to get in touch with their respective schools or institutions to collect the admit card. Important dates regarding CBSE Admit Card are provided below.
CBSE Admit Card 2019 - Important Dates
CBSE 2019 admit card released for private candidates
The first week of February 2019
CBSE 2019 admit card released for regular students
January 30, 2019
CBSE class 10th and 12th Admit card is a very essential and important document as the candidates without Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. As per now, CBSE has released the Admit Card for regular students. CBSE affiliated schools can download the admit card by logging-in with their registered id. The students who will be appearing for board exams 2019 will get their admit cards or hall tickets from their respective schools.
Important instructions for aspiring students:
- The students must verify all the details mentioned in the Admit Card while collecting the Admit Card from the school.
- While receiving your Admit Card remember, your teachers would ask you to sign it and then hand them over to you.
- Please ensure that your CBSE Admit Cards have
- Your School Principal’s signature.
- Your signature
- Names of all the subjects you had opted with the correct subject code
- Correct spellings of your personal information
- Your photograph.
- In case the admit card is without a photograph, your school would provide for the same or stamp the photograph after pasting the same. Students and parents are advised to check for all these.
- Remember, an unsigned admit card would not be permissible and students may not be allowed to enter the examination centers.
- The CBSE class 10th and 12th Admit Card for private and correspondent candidates will be released later, most likely to be released next weekend.
Students are suggested to check the admit card carefully for the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Admit card ID
- State code of Eligibility and Category
- Examination Centre
In case of any discrepancy in the above mentioned attributes, students are suggested to communicate with CBSE or their school immediately for a necessary action. Students must go through the directions stated at the back of the admit card. It is suggested that they read all the instructions and directions carefully and must follow them. It is mandatory to carry admit card to the examination hall as no student will be allowed to appear for the exam without it.
Other details to be remembered :
Candidates appearing for the CBSE Class 10, Class 12 Board exam need to check few of the other instructions as well.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall 10 am.
- Candidates should go in school uniform and with school identity card along with the identity card issued by the school.
- Candidate should not carry mobile or any electronic items and all barred items to the exam center.
- Before appearing for the exam, candidates should read the amended rules for unfair practices.
Theoretical exams of class 12 exam will be held between February 15 and April 4, 2019 whereas for class 10 exams will start on February 21, 2019 and will conclude on March 29, 2019.