Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2019 - 2020:
Bihar Police has committed to achieving the highest standards of professional competence, adapting to changes both foreseen and unforeseen, using Science and technology and synergizing its vast human resources to the optimum. The Bihar Police special area of focus is on pellucidity in working and accountability to the people. Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) conducts various exams every year for the recruitment of various posts in Bihar Police.
Candidates aspiring to join Bihar Police must have a clear knowledge of the Bihar Police Syllabus for the post they are seeking. Without knowledge of Bihar Police Syllabus, aspirants cannot plan their preparation for the exam. In this article, we will provide you with the detailed Bihar Police Syllabus for all posts. Read on to find out.
Under Filed: Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key, Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2019, Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2020, Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2019 - 2020, Bihar Police Forest Guard Cutoff 2019, Bihar Police Forest Guard Expected cutoff, CSBC Forest Guard Answer Sheet 2019.
Note: Here we have provided the information regarding the Bihar Police Forest Guard syllabus. Check the below details of the Bihar Forest Guard Syllabus before appearing in the test.
Bihar Police Forest Guard: Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification (as on 1st January 2019)
- Candidates should have Passed IntermediateExam from any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2019):
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 23 years
- OBC/EBC Men – 2 years
- OBC/EBC Women – 2 years
- SC/ST Men & Women – 5 years
- State Govt. Job Employees from Bihar – 5 years
- UR/Others Physical Handicapped – 10 years
Rs. 5,200- 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000 on 6th CPC
Selection Process: For e Bihar Police Forest Guard:
Selection will be based on:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- General/OBC Applicants Fee – Rs.450/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Fee – Rs.112/-
Bihar Police Syllabus For Forest Guard:
The Bihar Police Forest Guard exam is divided into four parts. The detailed description of Bihar Police Forest Guard Syllabus for each part is provided below:
Bihar Police Syllabus For Forest Guard – Part 1:
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues.
- Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Bihar, India and the World.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
Bihar Police Syllabus For Forest Guard – Part 2:
- Basic Numeracy, Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency) – Matriculation or Equivalent Level).
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- General Mental Ability.
Bihar Police Syllabus For Forest Guard – Part 3:
- General Science – (Matriculation or Equivalent Level)
- General Issues on Environment, Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
Bihar Police Syllabus For Forest Guard – Part 4:
Knowledge of Hindi Language –
This section of the syllabus tests an aspirants ability to read, understand and express his ideas clearly and correctly in the language.
Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2019 Download:
After giving your examination for The Bihar Police Forest Guard candidates can also get to know about their expected marks in the examination. The Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2019 will help the aspirants to know about their expected marks in the examination. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the answer key to the recruitment examination released by CSBC and can also calculate your score.
There is also an option for the applicant that they can raise an objection if they find any of the answers is given wrong in the answer sheet. The Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar grant permission to the people to do so. If any of the participants find any mistake in the Answer sheet, then he/she can affirm it to the officials through the official portal.
With the help of the released answer key of The Bihar Police Forest Guard, the candidate will get the expected result that may differ from the original result released by the board. But, this estimated result will give you plenty of time to prepare your mind for the forthcoming result and for the preparation for the rest of the selection process. The written test conducted by the board will let the participants qualify in another round of selection.
Bihar Police Admit Card 2019: How to download:
Candidates who are going to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test can download the admit card by following these simple steps given below.
Step 1: Log In to the official website, www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Step 2: Now click on the “Forest Guard Admit Card Download Link”
Step 3: After clicking on the link enter all the required information.
Step 4: Now Enter your Registration/Roll No.
.Step 5: Now enter your password.
Step 6: Click “Submit”
Step 7: Download your admit card.
Steps to Check the Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2019:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Central Selection Board of Constable, Bihar; csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: After landing on the official website of the board you will have to look for the appropriate link of Forest Guard Result.
- Step 3: As you will get the link of the result, click on it. Now you will redirect on another page.
- Step 4: Now enter necessary details in mandatory fields like Registration Number, date of birth etc on the new page appeared on your screen.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button after filling the asked details.
- Step 6: Finally, you will be able to see the Bihar Forest Guard Result 2019 on the screen of your computer.
- Step 7: Now Check your Result.
Expected Cut off for Bihar Forest Guard
marks will fall ear to the below-given marks. Have a look at the table given below
Cut Off Marks
OBC Female and PwD
Selection Process: Bihar Forest Guard 2019:
The selection process of Bihar Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 held in three steps
- Written Exam
- Physical Examination/ Efficiency Test
- Medical Check-Up
An applicant who will be able to qualify the Written Test, will then be called for Physical Test. After qualifying the Physical Test, candidates will have to appear for the Medical Test.
Once the candidate qualifies all the above-given steps, he will then have qualify all the stages of Recruitment for getting selected and to get a job in Bihar Police Forest Guard 2019.
We hope the article has provided you with all the information related to the Bihar Police Forest Guard Result 2019. To get detail information visit the official website of Bihar Forest Guard www.csbc.bih.nic.in
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key 2019 - 2020|
|Bihar Police Forest Guard Answer Key||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|