The Andhra Pradesh state-level police recruitment board has declared the results of the exams held for the position of a police constable. The written examination was conducted on 7 January and 8 January 2020. Around 3,92,785 registrations were made for the exam and out of that, only 3,46,284 students appeared for the exam. Each of the candidates who gave the exam can view their results by going to the official website of the slbrp.ap.gov.in. For viewing the results, the candidates have to login by using their credentials. The details that they have to enter include date of birth, registration number, and hall ticket.
The preliminary exam was held in 28 different locations all across Andhra Pradesh in a total number of 704 centres. The duration of the exam was 3 hours. It started at 10:00 AM and continued till 1:00 PM.
Number of Vacancies Filled
The Andhra Pradesh police constable examination was conducted to fill 2,753 vacancies for the post of SCT police constables (civil), SCT police constable (APSP), SCT police constables (AR), in police department warders of both men and women. Also, in correctional service departments and prisons.
Details of the Vacancy-
➢ PC(AR): 300
➢ PC(Civil): 1600
➢ PC(APSP): 300
➢ Warder (woman): 23
➢ Warder(men): 100
➢ Driver Operators: 30
➢ Fireman: 400
Note- In total there were 2753 vacancies. The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board has also released the final answer keys of the exam.
Steps to Check AP Police Constable Exam Result 2020:
Mentioned below are some of the steps that the candidate can follow to view the result of constable exam.
- Go to the APSLPRB official website that is slprb.ap.gov.in and takes a look at the result by clicking at the result link.
- Enter your registration number and hall ticket there.
- After that, you are required to enter the date of birth.
- Now, finally, the press enters or selects the button submitting.
- You can now look at the Andhra Pradesh police constable result.
- Download the result and take its print out for any future reference.