Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation of India Limited is having 37 vacancies at present and plans to fill these vacancies. It invites applications to fill in the following posts via online mode: General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager & Deputy Manager. These 37 openings are assigned by MMTC to manager posts. Applicants with a degree in engineering and looking for central govt employment can take advantage of this opportunity of MMTC Recruitment 2020. If you find yourself qualified for the above jobs, click on the apply link and make the online registration by using MMTC login from 19.06.2020 to 10.07.2020.
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Manager Jobs:
- Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate marks along with a mandatory Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost and Management Accountant.
- Deputy Manager (Law): Bachelor's Degree in Law (three years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course.
- Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. 60% aggregate marks minimum in the post-graduation as well as in graduation.
- Candidates looking to apply for MMTC Jobs 2020 their age should vary up to 30 years. Only after these required criteria, a candidate would be able to get a job in MMTC 2020.
Mandatory Educational Qualifications for MMTC Job:
- General Manager Post:
Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent and min 18 years experience OR Bachelor Degree in Law with min 55% marks and min 18 years experience.
- Deputy General Manager Post:
Two years of Post Graduation Degree, Diploma, MBA, MMS in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, International Business, and min 12 years experience.
- Chief Manager Post:
A Postgraduate Degree of two years / Diploma/ MBA and MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business and min 9 years experience.
- Senior Manager Post:
A two years Post Graduate/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business with minimum experience of 6 years.
- Deputy Manager Post:
Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA).
How to apply Metals & Minerals Trading Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for various lateral level positions in MMTC” and then click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check out the Eligibility.
- Apply to enter your details correctly and then make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Selection Process MMTC Recruitment 2020:
The selection process may include a written test and/ or personal interview.
Application Fee for MMTC Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates are required to make ‘Online Application Fee Payment’ for the above-specified ports which is amounting Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (Non-refundable). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-Servicemen category are exempted from the payment of the above application fee.
Age Criteria And Fee structure:
Interested candidates applying for Deputy, Chief and Senior Managers post through MMTC Recruitment 2020 must meet the following age criteria:
General Manager: Not exceeding 48 years.
Dy General Manager: Not exceeding 42 years.
Chief and Sr. Manager: Not exceeding 40 years Dy Manager.
Not exceeding 35 Yrs.
Candidates must remit a prescribed amount of Rs. 500 (GEN/OBC) as application processing fee through online (net-banking/debit/credit/imps/mobile wallets etc. payment gateways) mode only. However, SC/ST/PWD and Ex-SM candidates are exempted from paying the fees.
Selection And Pay Scale for the MMTC Recruitment 2020:
The selection of candidates as for Deputy, Chief and Senior Managers post through MMTC Recruitment 2020 will be done via Written Test and Personal Interview. Candidates selected as Deputy, Chief and Senior Managers shall be paid a monthly emolument in the following scales:
General Manager- Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,60,000 pm
Dy General Manager- Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 2,20,00 pm
Chief Manager- Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 pm
Senior Manager- Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000 pm
Deputy Manager- Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 pm
The details of vacancies for MMTC Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
Number of Vacancies
Deputy General Manager
Educational Qualifications for MMTC Recruitment 2020 :
(1) A degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university; and Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management with a specialization in Industrial Relations. Preference will be given to candidates with law qualification.
(2) A Full-time regular Bachelors Degree in Commerce, Science, Arts (Economics/ Statistics)/ Engineering (in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Civil/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining); and a two years full-time regular PG Diploma/ MBA in Marketing or International Business.
|MMTC Recruitment 2020||Click Here|