JMI admission 2019 registration has begun for distance courses. Jamia Millia Islamia offers admission in 13 programs which are run by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning (CDOL). The Distance Education Bureau (DEB) of the University Grants Commission (UGC) has issued the list of CDOL Programmes to be offered by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning, Jamia Millia Islamia for sessions 2018-19 and 2019-20. The completed application form must be submitted either to Programme Coordinator, CDOL or selected study centre.
Have a look at the list of programmes which are currently being offered by the Centre for Distance and Open Learning in JMI:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Commerce (International Business and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- M.A. History
- M.A. Human Resource Management
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. English
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Hindi
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Education
- M.A. in Political Science
Important dates for JMI admission 2019:
- The last date for submission of application forms for B.Ed course on 21 February 2019
- The last date for submission of application forms and completion of admission formalities for all courses (except B.Ed) is February 28, 2019
- Applicants can submit their application forms on all days including Saturdays/Sundays between 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM at CDOL Jamia Millia Islamia Offices.
How to Register for JMI Admission 2019?
Jamia Millia Islamia is an educational institute which is situated at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920. It developed a central university by an Act of Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means 'University', and Millia means 'National'.
- Those aspirants who want to check CDOL programmes under the Admission Notification-II can visit the official website i.e. www.jmi.ac.in .
- Applications forms are available online.
- Candidates are required to fill the form in all respects.
- After completion of the form, the form must be submitted either to Programme Coordinator, CDOL or selected Study Centre.
- Note that the last date to submit the form is 28 February 2019.