Candidates who are appearing for Bihar B.Ed CET can now avail the application form from Nalanda Open University on its official website. Interested candidates should be aware of the fact that the examination will take place on March 10, 2019. The registration process has commenced from 21st january,2009 while the examination will take place on 10 march, 2019. The last date to fill the form is 20 february, 2019. Once the examination is finished, the results will be displayed on march.
Application form dates : Bihar B.Ed. CET
Examine the following information carefully and accordingly, proceed to submit the Bihar B.Ed. CET application form since the time closes on :
21st January 2019
Availability of online application form link
21st January 2019
Closing date for submission of the application form
20th February 2019
B.Ed. CET 2019 Exam Date
10th March 2019
Declaration of the result
30th March 2019
Counselling will be held within
14th May to 25th June 2019
Due date for admission
26th to 28th June 2019
Academic session will commence from
1st July 2019
Candidates can also avail relevant information for Bihar B.Ed. CET in the following content;
- The candidate should have passed its graduation from a prestigious institute
- 50 % marks for general and 5% relaxation to reserved cateogaries ( SC/ ST)
- Seperate entrance test for getting admission in B.Ed.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2019 application forms : How to apply
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official website of nalanda open university
- Click on the displaying link “Click here to Apply Online for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2019 (Regular Mode)”.
- Register yourself with all the mandatory details which includes personal details, qualification,etc.
- The email and number you have provided must be functional until the exam is over.
- Now, upload your scanned signature and image as per the format.
- Make payment of the application fee which is necessary.
- Review the form once gain and hit the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application which can be used for future reference.