Candidates who are appearing for Bihar B.Ed CET can now avail the application form from Nalanda Open University on its official website. Interested candidates should be aware of the fact that the examination will take place on March 10, 2020. The registration process has commenced from 21st January 2020 while the examination will take place on 10 March 2020. The last date to fill the form is 20 February 2020. Once the examination is finished, the results will be displayed on the march.
Bihar B.Ed CET Registration form 2020 Dates:
Examine the following information carefully and accordingly, proceed to submit the Bihar B.Ed CET Registration form 2020 since the time closes on :
21st January 2020
Availability of online application form link
21st January 2020
Closing date for submission of the application form
20th February 2020
B.Ed. CET 2020 Exam Date
10th March 2020
Declaration of the result
30th March 2020
Counseling will be held within
14th May to 25th June 2020
Due date for admission
26th to 28th June 2020
Academic session will commence from
1st July 2020
Candidates can also avail of relevant information for Bihar B.Ed. CET in the following content;
- The candidate should have passed its graduation from a prestigious institute
- 50 % marks for general and 5% relaxation to reserved categories ( SC/ ST)
- Separate entrance test for getting admission in B.Ed.
Bihar B.Ed CET Registration form 2020: How to apply?
- Open your web browser and navigate to the official website of Nalanda open university
- Click on the displaying link “Click here to Apply Online for B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test 2020 (Regular Mode)”.
- Register yourself with all the mandatory details which include personal details, qualifications,etc.
- The email and number you have provided must be functional until the exam is over.
- Now, upload your scanned signature and image as per the format.
- Make a payment of the application fee which is necessary.
- Review the form once again and hit the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application which can be used for future reference.