The Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is responsible for the management of secondary and higher education of the affiliated schools in Goa. The students who are appearing can fill up the registration form of the 2018-19 year. Goa Board Registration was available on the official website - gbshse.org
- GBSHSE SSC Registration Form was released in the month of November (Tentative). Students need to fill up the Registration Form before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
- Students are requested to fill up the registration form very carefully as per the guidance of School authority.
- Aspirants should cross-check all the relevant information on the registration form because this information is going to be printed on the admit card.
Goa 10th Board Registration Form Highlights 2019
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
Starting Date for Submission of Registration Form (Tentative)
Last date for Submission of Application(Tentative)
Mode of Registration
Online & Offline
Steps to fill Goa 10th Board [Goa-SSC] Registration Form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Goa Board i.e. gbshse.org
- Step 2: Now, click on the Students option at the top of the page.
- Step 3: After this, click on the Private Student Enrollment option Under Students Section.
- Step 4: In step fourth, enter the Enrollment Code and then Click on Proceed to enrol.
- Step 5: After Submitting the details download the registration form and save it for future reference.
Goa Board SSC/10th Details Required for Registration Form/Application Form 2019:
- Name of Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Parents Name
- Caste Category
- Annual Income of Parents
- Photo (100kb in .jpeg)
- Email ID Of Candidates
- Mobile Number of Parents
- Mobile Number of Candidate
- Candidates need to provide their complete address along with their mobile number
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph (in JPEG format of maximum 100 KB size) and scanned signature (maximum size should be 150 KB).
- Click on the "I Accept the Terms & Conditions" present in the declaration box and click on submit. Once the fee payment is processed, details in the registration form cannot edit the details.