HLM Group of Institutions Admission
- For taking admission candidates need to give the entrance exam organised by AKTU. But candidates who qualify CAT, MAT or XAT are exempted from the entrance exam.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree can also apply for MBA and PGDM.
How to Apply?
- Candidate can visit the website of the college and download the form and get it in printed form.
- Fill the form carefully and attach the photostats of the following documents given below.
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet along with the passing certificate.
- Migration and Character Certificate
- UG Degree Mark Sheet (For Post-Graduation)
- Caste certificate (SC/ ST), if applicable
- Entrance Exam Admit Card, Fee Receipt and Score Card
- 5 Coloured Photographs and Medical Certificate
- Submit the form to the following address.
The scholarship is provided to meritorious students who do exceptionally well in the exams.
Colleges Admission Open 2020 touch_app